2.5" Stainless ATR Exhaust with Pitbull Mufflers

lnkncontiverto

Feel my Pacifists-of-Fury
I picked this up a while ago with intention of bolting onto my TR, but to make a long story short, I'm selling to fund some repairs I did not anticipate. The pipes and mufflers are in great condition with no dents, only a few scratches. They look great, I was hoping to hear them sound great on my car, but someone else will have the pleasure instead.

One caveat I should mention is that some jerk-ass that had these prior to me cut the hangers, as shown in the pics, so my plan was to bolt on some angle brackets to the stubs.

I would like to get $525 local picukp or will ship for additional.

I picked this up a while ago with intention of bolting onto my TR, but to make a long story short, I'm selling to fund some repairs I did not anticipate. The pipes and mufflers are in great condition with no dents, only a few scratches. They look great, I was hoping to hear them sound great on my car, but someone else will have the pleasure instead.

One caveat I should mention is that some jerk-ass that had these prior to me cut the hangers, as shown in the pics, so my plan was to bolt on some angle brackets to the stubs.

I would like to get $525 local picukp or will ship for additional.

Local to where?
Where u b livin at?

If someone only needs the mufflers and pre muffler Y pipe I'd be interested in the 2 pipes with tips after the mufflers.

Worth a shot I guess.

D

I would be interested in the muffs but not the Y pipe someone replaced mine with magnaflows

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

K thanks.

My fault for trying to part out your stuff.

Shame on me. Shaaaaaaaame.

D