2014 THS Rules discussion

I'm wrenching on my car for the first time in a year (been makin' babies) and excited to think about racing again.

In Excel, from the public 18 votes casts so far- it looks like the hood rule is +8 and the any GM trans rule is +1 (going to be a close one!) and 3550 has 11 votes to 3600 with 7.

Excel XLSX attachments not allowed to upload, I can email it if anyone wants a copy so they don't have to break out a calculator or pen and paper.

I'll definitely take a copy of that spreadsheet if you don't mind.

Collinhundley @ hotmail

So it tied?
Who is basherbob and jpratt? I'm not sure I know those two people and didn't see them on any of the past qualifying lists since 2011.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

The vote was 9-7 (maybe even 9-6) for the any gm transmission rule with racers that have been to 2 or more ths races since 2011. Just putting that out there.

And 13-11 for if you take out the one race with zero results Posted about it except for one of the racers that supposedly raced it said there was one car (not him) running solo.

Last edited:
If there's a tie vote, can Kip make the call to throw the rule change out and keep things the same?

If there's a tie vote, can Kip make the call to throw the rule change out and keep things the same?

I think in a tie there is no majority vote so the rule would stay the same. That's how Simpson did it in tsm. Or if kip did not vote he could be tie breaker vote. not sure. The hood vote tied couple years ago and was not changed.

They had a picture of 3 ths cars at gateway on a Facebook page. That was the evidence given to me. I guess this was legit, I'm wrong, sorry, have fun everyone in the '14 ths season.

Can't wait to drink some beer on the new boat I'm going to buy now!

They had a picture of 3 ths cars at gateway on a Facebook page. That was the evidence given to me. I guess this was legit, I'm wrong, sorry, have fun everyone in the '14 ths season.

Can't wait to drink some beer on the new boat I'm going to buy now!

:( sorry man !!! :(

:( sorry man !!! :(

I was pissed at first for what had happened but it is what it is.
Besides, more lake time for me. Way more relaxing than 2 days at a track.

Attachments

• 1389666010868.jpg
    1389666010868.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 108
Sell you my 20 footer. I've had my eye on a 23' deep v for a year now.

Unfortunately i can only tire kick for awhile.

I was going to disagree with the statement that Buicks are more expensive than boats, but then I added things up, the Buick has way more $ in it... My 328:
ml9ucou

Last edited: