2015 GS Nationals TAI Rollcall!!!!!!

Ha, I went 130.8 mph in the 1/4 on a stock 2 screen maf, you ain't foolin' me, I remember your 9 sec recipe thread from years back, it doesn't take half the go fast goodies everyone thinks to run a number ;)

Hey that was a long time ago.. I haven't even raced the Mazda yet.. Butt dyno thinks it's a low 12 car easily.. Keeping the figures crossed :cautious:

Hey that was a long time ago.. I haven't even raced the Mazda yet.. Butt dyno thinks it's a low 12 car easily.. Keeping the figures crossed :cautious:

I think your butt dyno needs to be re-calibrated Grumpy....

Bryan

Im in, I will be there, i posted a few questions in another section on the board about classes and this sounds like the one to be in.....everyone sounds real exited about this class and that gets me wound up to race.
I know i dont have a Vote in this (Yet) but i would go 1/8 mile Pro tree

I've always raced tai when I have raced and they are a welcoming but odd group. Lots of fun but be warned. Looking forward to meeting you too!

Thanks, it looks like you got a few wins under your belt... I'm looking forward to joining in and meeting everyone.

Have had some good luck in the past........consistencey has always been my forte

Got bit by the RED LITE this year.....:(

Just wait for it............

I WISH!!!!!!!

Hood and bumpers.............that's ALL!!!

Patrick don't u have a fiberglass hood TOO!!!

3475 with my FAT AZZ IN IT........;);););)

The hood is glass....but mine has hinges.....and it clears the wipers......

If JD is by himself in his garage, how does he get the hood up and off? Because it's a racecar and all ;)