3'' duals or 3.5'' single shot?

skew

does anybody make a 3'' dual aluminized kit with out mufflers included? or a 3.5'' single shot just to the muffler? I know I will catch **** but I want 2 chamber flowmaster's. I have a 3.5'' downpipe and dump pipe that mount to the factory 4 bolt hanger. any advice would be terrific!

3.5 single shot all the way, a member here (underboost) got a 3.5 single shot and it sounds bad ass and looks awesome

Single shot?

Is there someone that will make one, I am trying to find someone
Before I have to buy a chop saw to make it

There's an aluminized 3" system on evilbay right now. If I remember right it's under $300 and has no muffler.

I had a local muffler shop to build my 3" single with a magnaflow 3" in and 3" out and i'm alway's getting compliment's on the car sounding good. It has a deep rumble to it and work's very well with my settup. I am well pleased with it.;)

I had the 2.5 hooker duls, and went with single 3" with dynomax race bullit have had allot of complments everybody thinks I have a v8

You can push over 750 horsepower through a dual 2.5" system with good mufflers. (Flowmasters are NOT one of them!!!!) How much power are you making? The need for a 3.5" is pretty crazy. I personally HATE the sound of a single 3" or 3.5" system. I have built both for other people, and really think they sound like a GAY rabid bumble bee.:eek: But if that is the sound you are looking for, go for it.;):D

I prefere the three muffler system. VERY quiet and VERY fast. A local racer has gone 9.16@149+ through 3 3"mufflers (2-Ultraflows and a modded ATR 3" crossflow) When the down pipe was uncapped on the chassis dyno it only gained SIX (6) horsepower! So......if you want to annoy other folks, go with a single 3.5". I prefere to sneek up on em, and REALLY hurt them.;) It hurts them that much more to be beat by a "Singer sewing machine". THAT quiet. Alot of fun. (search "3 muffler system") As they say....."If you can hear the fuel pump over the sound of the engine.......DON'T mess with 'em!"

I really like the idea of the 3 muffler system but I thought the issue now is no one makes a true crossflow muffler now. There's that X thing but it all open inside, not truely crossflow.

You can push over 750 horsepower through a dual 2.5" system with good mufflers. (Flowmasters are NOT one of them!!!!) How much power are you making? The need for a 3.5" is pretty crazy. I personally HATE the sound of a single 3" or 3.5" system. I have built both for other people, and really think they sound like a GAY rabid bumble bee.:eek: But if that is the sound you are looking for, go for it.;):D

I prefere the three muffler system. VERY quiet and VERY fast. A local racer has gone 9.16@149+ through 3 3"mufflers (2-Ultraflows and a modded ATR 3" crossflow) When the down pipe was uncapped on the chassis dyno it only gained SIX (6) horsepower! So......if you want to annoy other folks, go with a single 3.5". I prefere to sneek up on em, and REALLY hurt them.;) It hurts them that much more to be beat by a "Singer sewing machine". THAT quiet. Alot of fun. (search "3 muffler system") As they say....."If you can hear the fuel pump over the sound of the engine.......DON'T mess with 'em!"

What mods were done to the ATR 3" crossflow? I currently have one of these on my Tr and it desperatly needs 2 more mufflers to quite down the drone!