3 inch muffler options

House

I am about to install a 3 inch DP and gona redo my exhaust, I currently have a single 2.5 exhaust with a mangnaflow, and want to do a 3 inch single, I want a good sounding muffler to put in on the new system, any opinion's or videos with sound would be helpful! So far ive been eyes a single chamber flow master, or a mangnaflow again

buy a used ATR 3" catback (see "Parts for Sale" here on www.turbobuick.com). It will have a straight-thru Pitbill muffler.
Will work fine.
Conrad

i dont want a kit, exhaust shop here can bend it and make it look good for cheaper then used kits, i just need to supply a muffler

Make sure your local shop is mandrel bending your 3" pipes or you no longer have 3" pipes.

almost done installing the rjc exhaust system with there down pipe. got it over the weekend and have not had a lot of time to finish. system is going easy and simple to install. was worried about clearance with down pipe read alot of post that people had to modify car a little to make it fit. went right in and the exhoust looks good have to finish up on the dump pipe area