42 or 60 lb injectors ?

Sounds like the 42# injectors will be plenty for you. I myslef would verify first that new injectors are even needed. But the 60# will be way more than you ever will need. I prefer to use injectors that are matched to the goals of my car.

Peter

If you don't need them, why replace them? I'd see if you can get a turbotweak chip for a stock car with stock injectors off the board and see how it drives/idles then. I think you will be impressed with just that improvement right there. THen when you get that done I would get a test pipe, port the exhaust elbow and upgrade the exhaust.

My drivability issues disappeared when I replaced the old,stock injectors and went with the 60's/Turbo Tweak combo. No more fluctuating idle,stumbling at light throttle,etc.

One thing some people might not like about the *other than stock* injectors is the noise. These 60's click louder. Sort of sound like a quiet diesel at idle from the drivers seat. I like that noise. It means things are working! Some people can't hear it.

But,no need for overkill. Get what you think you'll always be happy with. I got the 60's because I don't want to regret getting lesser. Plus I plan on some mild upgrades.

Maybe I didn't read it
What are your running for boost?
Was MAF are you using Stock?
Need to know more about your setup
I have been the route 36,42,60's
All worked well for the level I was it at the time
I must add ALL WITH ERIC'S Chip
ALKY with 42's Nobody wants them anymore :p
So PM me..;)

I cannot tell you how many customers that "we not going to upgrade" have bought 3 or 4 sets of injectors over the years when they did get the bug, most guys do. A few dollors more now saves a bunch later and more chips.
Mike

i listened to the "get the 42s" and i regret it.
if i was going to it over (BTW i am going to do it over) i would just get the 60s and not worry buying another set of injectors.
Good luck.