5 Pin LS1 MAF with IAT - Is there harness to connect this up to the Translator and IAT connector

MCH86GN

I bought an LS1 MAF sensor a few years ago and then picked up new translator.
I went to install this past Saturday and realized the MAF sensor has a 5-pin connector, not 3.
I was told that the extra pins were an integrated IAT, which I verified.
So does anyone make a harness that will connect up to LS1 MAF/IAT sensors and break those two sensor's I/O out into a separate connector for the MAF translator and IAT sensor input on the main harness?

BTW, the does the stock IAT sensor and LS1 IAT sensor have the same transfer function in terms of input voltage? In other words, say the voltage input from was the same from both sensors, say 2.5v, would that translate into the same temperature. I couldn't find voltage vs temperature graphs for either sensor. Otherwise, the IAT from LS1 sensor is useless.

I called Caspers and they didn't really know if their 108100 harness would work.

Capsers got back in touch with me and they carry this harness. Product Number 108100

Ballengers Motorsports I believe carries this part as well, but they refer to the MAF as LS2. When I looked my LS MAF sensor up by part number, it did return a hit saying it was an LS2. Anyway, the product number CONN-85651.

Justin at Caspers said the voltages vs temperature input are the same for to the stock IAT vs LS IAT.

Does the 108100 harness work the same with the 85mm Z06 MAF as well?, since it uses the 5 pin to 3 pin adapter.

Does the 108100 harness work the same with the 85mm Z06 MAF as well?, since it uses the 5 pin to 3 pin adapter.
Should work for both.
BTW Full Throttle also sell these.
http://www.fullthrottlespeed.com/3-to-5-wire-maf-adaptor-harness.html

He was meaning a harness/ adapter w/ a 5 pin connector to plug into MAF on one end and a connector on the other end that plugs into the translator as well is as a connector that plugs into the vehicles harness IAT plug.

This is on Caspers site w/ a 108100 search.
image.jpeg

I believe Ballengers Motorsports also sells the same harness, a little cheaper CONN-85651, ~$19. Almost certain it is the same thing.

The Ballenger Motorsports connector has a different style 5 wire end on it than the Caspers shown previously, it has the same plug as the 5-3 wire adapter supplied with my 85mm Z06 MAF and plugs right in. I will know how it works when I build a 3.5in MAF pipe.
At least it plugs in.
image.png

Last edited: