67 Billet Wheel Pricing!

Hartline Perf.

The New Billet 67 Turbo Pricing has been released!!

The 67 Billet Wheel Turbos:
6765 Billet (Journal & BB)
6768 (which is a 67HPQ) Billet (Journal & BB)

Pre-Orders are getting ready to ship out!!

If you haven't order one yet and you are looking to put one on order, give us a call.

For more Info contact us at 321-722-1563

Thanks,
Holly Hartline

Can you post the pricing?
Thanks, Kip

See below. Give Holly a call I'm sure she can help. ;)

The New Billet 67 Turbo Pricing has been released!!

The 67 Billet Wheel Turbos:
6765 Billet (Journal & BB)
6768 (which is a 67HPQ) Billet (Journal & BB)

Pre-Orders are getting ready to ship out!!

If you haven't order one yet and you are looking to put one on order, give us a call.

For more Info contact us at 321-722-1563

Thanks,
Holly Hartline

Jason,
Rumor has it: that you will be running two of these new turbos on your new build???? When are you going to give us more details of your build?

quit being so sneaky.

I've got a billet 6768 (67HPQ) coming from Holly & Cal for a customer's car. We're anxious to mate this thing up to the PTC converter in the car... :biggrin:

K.

Jason,
Rumor has it: that you will be running two of these new turbos on your new build???? When are you going to give us more details of your build?

quit being so sneaky.

:biggrin: No room for two under the rear..:eek:

I'll give a few details in another post....

Holly, back to your topic.. Precision Billet Wheel Turbos

I'm sure this should go in the feedback forum but I thought I'd put in in here as a plug for the Hartlines and for anyone who may be interested.

Since I'm probably the one of the first on my block to get one of these I thought I'd snap a couple of pics before it goes on the car. This is a new PTE 6765 ball-bearing turbo equipped with the long awaited billet 67mm compressor wheel and HP65 turbine. It is "rated" at a conservative 850HP and should trump the beloved 6776. Hopefully you can tell from the mediocre pics that this is one wicked turbine wheel. I expect this thing to spool like nobody's business having a ball bearing center section and HP65 turbine with .63 A/R. The new combo New street combo will fire tomorrow so we will see what this bad boy can do as soon as I get the XFI map zeroed in. Big thanks to Holly @ Hartline Performance for getting this thing here so quickly - Holly is definitely on top of customer service - I guess Cal's OK too - top notch folks!

DSC03074.jpg

I'm sure this should go in the feedback forum but I thought I'd put in in here as a plug for the Hartlines and for anyone who may be interested.

Since I'm probably the one of the first on my block to get one of these I thought I'd snap a couple of pics before it goes on the car. This is a new PTE 6765 ball-bearing turbo equipped with the long awaited billet 67mm compressor wheel and HP65 turbine. It is "rated" at a conservative 850HP and should trump the beloved 6776. Hopefully you can tell from the mediocre pics that this is one wicked turbine wheel. I expect this thing to spool like nobody's business having a ball bearing center section and HP65 turbine with .63 A/R. The new combo New street combo will fire tomorrow so we will see what this bad boy can do as soon as I get the XFI map zeroed in. Big thanks to Holly @ Hartline Performance for getting this thing here so quickly - Holly is definitely on top of customer service - I guess Cal's OK too - top notch folks!

DSC03074.jpg

Thanks Will! Appreciate your business. Please keep us all informed on how well this turbo performs. I know there are alot of guys out there that what to know what to expect!

Thanks again,
Holly Hartline

Hey Holly is there a 70mm Billet version out yet?? DBB?? thanks.....

There is NOT a 70 Billet Wheel Turbo yet! PTE will probably make one, but not ETA on when it might come out. Right now they only have the 71 Billet Wheel, which does not perform as well as the 70HPQ Turbo.
The 70HPQ turbo has proven itself on the TSM Cars!!!

Thanks,
Holly Hartline
321-722-1563

Cal,
Sorry I interrupted you so many times yesterday while you & Louie where installing that Billet wheel turbo on a customers car.

I am up North here where the roads and weather were crumby yesterday and you guys are out road testing a GN. I love Northern Indiana.

Yes, this turbo is awesome! I did have to port the heck out of the wastegate hole to keep the boost down.

Yes, this turbo is awesome! I did have to port the heck out of the wastegate hole to keep the boost down.

Cal, is this on the billet 67mm? What size hole did you end up with? What size hole are they shipping with? .63 or .85 housing?

K.