83 Oldsmobile Cutlass Cruiser Wagon

Yes, why, thinking of doing to my wagon also, or go the easy route and drop in a 300-350 Buick for a little more muscle.

Ron

how much do you want for it?

$7.5 thats firm for everything thats been done to the vehicle just needs paint and some interior work, i have everything needed to make it a floor shift car, GN shifter, brand new cable and clip...... vehicle comes with all receipts and will even throw in the hoosier slicks and draglites.... im the 2nd owner of the vehicle its a california car and was bought from a elderly couple that had it sitting for years, 95% of the bolts on the block are brand new and about 90% are ARP. all accessories are brand new ( mini starter,alternator,a/c delete pulley) injectors, scanmaster,extreme extender chip, translator, rad hose, radiator, trans cooler and ZO6 maf sensor are brand new and purchased from GN1PERFORMANCE, differential was rebuild and installed some new clutch, transmission was rebuilt and used a CPT 3200 non lock up converter etc.... everything is posted on this thread

I'm still working on a similar project, and am buying a bunch of new parts. Your asking price seems very fair to me considering what those parts cost new. Hoosiers and Welds are icing on the cake. I frequently see posts that say 'cool wagon, I want to do one' so somebody take this guy up on his offer. I have at least that much invested and it still has a ways to go to get finished.

Glad to hear you got into school and good luck. Sorry to see you getting rid of her though. Have you put her in the for sale section yet?

Glad to hear you got into school and good luck. Sorry to see you getting rid of her though. Have you put her in the for sale section yet?

yes i did, it sucks to get rid of her but hey it will all pay off in the long run, the build wasnt so difficult so i might consider doing another one after i get my degree's (radiology and soundnagraphy tech) AS and a BA

So someone is gonna get a free car with purchase of entire drivetrain??;) Whoever buys this is gonna get a good deal!

picked up a set of wheels/tires yesterday...15x10's 4" backspacing. 275/50/15 ET Street's (bald) and 15x3.5 up front. No rash/bends. $300.

THEY FIT PERFECT!

Attachments

• 100_0293.jpg
    100_0293.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 3,167
I wanted prostars since everyone and their brother has draglites, but oh well...look pretty sick. Caps/plugs on their way in the mail.

Attachments

• 100_0297.jpg
    100_0297.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 7,221
I see that the heater and A/C have been removed, will there be any provisions at least for heat, if it leaves Cali. there is a good chance that if someone buys they will more than likely will need some sort of heater, at least I would think so, I did that to my 82 Regal Wagon and I wish I had'nt
of done that, so on cool morning days it really sucked.

Ron

As for me, my car's only going to be insured for the 6 summer months, shouldn't have to worry about heat april-september.

I took the front sway bar off and love how it launches...man if it only had some power and a converter:eek:

D you plan on adding any type of heat, cause I'm interesting in this if you wold take in a part trade of a 83 Buick Regal wagon that is also white with the Buick road wheels on it, it also has a replacement GM 109 block that has been installed at some point in its life, and this is a very decent car with no rust, and I would like 2500.00 for the wagon and if you wanted to do this, I would have to come up with 5 grand if my math serves me right, also has maroon interior, air that works, cruise that works and looks pretty good also.
LMK if even slighty interested, thanks.

Ron

doing some minor tuning and adjustments with boost had to ditch the turbonetics boost controller and just controlling it through the wastegate, ill be hitting the track next thursday and post some times, ill be running 15lbs of boost on 91oct. then around october ill try some C16 and 24lbs :cool:

just added some other goodies to it, F-body radiator, Ramcharger fans, oil pressure gauge and a new boost gage.... also i finally ran it at the local 8th mile track and here is the best run of the night

60-2.040

330-5.373

1/8-8.193

MPH-86.43

note this was at 14lbs of boost on 91oct and at a 3lbs boost launch, gotta get 60ft done in the l.7-1.6 and ill be in the mid 7s :D

Attachments

• baby pix 017.jpg
    baby pix 017.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 2,713
  • baby pix 018.jpg
    baby pix 018.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 2,665
  • baby pix 019.jpg
    baby pix 019.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 2,593
got a GN drivetrain for it a few weeks ago, started the tear down today...looks like i'm keeping it for now