87 GN 39k miles second owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
In addition I have a few extra parts that go with the car. I have a set of KYB shocks and three extra GN wheels.

FORGIVE ME(SORRY) I JUST GET A LITTLE TICKED WHEN A SMALL AMOUNT OF PAINTWORK IS DONE ON A 25 YEAR OLD CAR, AND ONE ASSUMES THE CAR WAS IN AN ACCIDENT... THERE ARE SEVERAL CARS THAT DON'T MAKE IT OUT OF THE FACTORY WITHOUT A SPOT IN OR SO...MY FRIENDS, THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL CAR, WON'T FIND MANY NICER FOR THAT AMOUNT!!PLEASE, I DID NOT SAY THIS TO BE A SMART AZZ, THE OWNER IS A STAND -UP GUY..

So true!!! My drivers door looked like it was painted with a dirty mop new from the factory. The rest of the car wasn't much better. I had it painted in 1988. I've seen this car. Anyone interested in buying a GN would be a fool to pass this one up especially at this price.

Not impugning your car or Carfax, but Carfax screwed me for months when I owned my TTA. It showed *BEYOND MECHANICAL LIMITS* on the odometer Carfax report when it showed 16,300 miles. Needless to say I was NOT happy they were devaluing my car. When I contacted them with my grievance they said "We assumed a car that old would never have 16,300 miles so we tag them that way". It took months and I came close to suing Carfax to finally get the issue rectified. So in conclusion I (personally) put very little faith in Carfax and let my own eyes speak to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.