87 GN project fs or trade for ski boat

karkid

Anyone interested in a project?

I think off the top of my head car has around 120,000 miles.

I have all of the original parts, everything is there. The car right now is sitting in my shed with the front end, doors, and trunklid/rear bumper ect off. Interior is out. Its a ttop car.

Engine was built by David Day about 8 years ago and it was a strong running car. Tranny was rebuilt in 2003. Only mods were billet adj fpr, hot wire kit, and a bigger fuel pump, can't remember which one. Other than that car is stock and original. Brake system was done at the same time as engine.

Anyways, I have a standing offer for $3000 but I have quite a bit more than that in the engine and tranny rebuilds. I've had the car since I was 13, got it mechanically sound, and was wanting to do frame off when I was 18. After I got started on it I realized I wanted to go to college and didn't have the money to finish it. Now I'm 22, done with college, but have lost interest.

I'd really be more interested in an inboard ski boat (Correct Craft Nautique, Supra, Mastercraft, that sorta thing) for trade. A project would be fine too if the right person is looking.

Anyone curious? Email me at dennis.robert@gmail.com as I probably won't come back looking here too much.

p4080004da5.jpg