87 GN with 11K miles

wnabgnx

Been wanting one since 88 when I wrecked my old Cutlass so I want to make sure I'm not just in love with the idea vs. the car. 87GN, 11,6xx miles on it, 2 owners since new. Selling for $24,900. Just gut feel it seems like a good deal to me, but I'm not as close to these as everyone else here. Thoughts on this price point for that car? Obviously the car is in great shape, been stored and garage kept since new. Underside of the car looks pretty immaculate, a couple of surface rust spots is all.

Appreciate your candid feedback on your general thoughts here. Thanks!

That's a zero rust price and verify mileage with carfax or Autocheck. Good price for a turn key, all stock, original without rust, and mileage verified.

Mine was zero rust 14,000 miles stock with exception to a repaint. Immaculate inside and out around that price.

Well I got it for a bit less than the overall price. Now on to shipping it across the country. Anyone have any reliable shipping options they have used in the past they could recommend?

I'll get the company name and send it when I get home professional hauler and in an enclosed trailer right to your door.

Horseless carriage carriers inc.
800-631-7796
I'm not sure if they are only in the northeast though come to think of it. The delivered mine from New Jersey to georgia.

I posted on your buddy BuickMike's thread.

Passport Transport or Reliable Transport.

Both are superior companies.

Nice score.

I used The Car Shipping Company. Can't say enough good things about them but this was a few years ago.

Ended up using Passport. Will be picked up either this week or next week, then shipped across the country to me. Waited 25 years so far, these last few weeks are killing me!