87 Limited for sale 18k miles $35k

For 35K, I would buy 2 of these, turbo car or not.. :cool:

That is a weird optioned V8 N/A Limited. It has the "T" steering wheel, a trunk carpet kit and a sunroof but no a/c, no power locks, no cruise control, base radio and a 3 speed auto trans.:confused:

Clean car though. Too bad they didn't order it with the LC2 option;)

Alright, I just added this car to the registry as TRL030. This car is remarkable as probably the lowest-optioned Limited in the Registry to date. It doesn't even have cruise control...I didn't even think that was possible. Aside from PW, PDL, and the base cassette stereo it has no options...not even a power antenna. Oddly enough it has aluminum brake drums though. Only 61 codes in total. Not exactly what people are looking for with the chrome cars. ;)

Alright, I just added this car to the registry as TRL030. This car is remarkable as probably the lowest-optioned Limited in the Registry to date. It doesn't even have cruise control...I didn't even think that was possible. Aside from PW, PDL, and the base cassette stereo it has no options...not even a power antenna. Oddly enough it has aluminum brake drums though. Only 61 codes in total. Not exactly what people are looking for with the chrome cars. ;)

Dean,

Which car did you add, the Limited for $35k or the N/A Limited?