87 T-Type Limited in Michigan

onefastgn

Bought this from another board member not to long ago. Since then i have replaced the driverside floor pan with a partial piece, new lower door seals, New SpoolFool's rear filler painted to match, Hood shocks, used licences plate pockete, New Moon roof headliner which i have not installed yet. New HR motor mount. I wet sanded and buffed the entire car, now it looks like a 7 out of 10. Car runs great and feels pretty fast. Interior looks good and everything works except the power door locks, i havent had time to check that out yet.

Engine
Stock rebuild has around 1500 mile on it.
Rjc power plate
Msd wires
Rjc 5" down pipe
Precision stealth 70mm turbo(200 street miles)
Manual boost controller
Tt chip 60# injectors on e85
Race tronix 415 fuel pump
Kenny bell fuel pressure regulator
Huge k&n cold air
AC is off, but still have everything to install again
Bob Baliey's two step

Body:
Bilstein shocks Front
SpoolFool's rear filler

Transmission:
Tci turbo 400
Manual valve body
Reverse shift pattern
Tci 9" 3800 stall with baloon plate.
Large trans cooler up front

Looking to get $8500.00
Cars not perfect but is way better now, super fun car that could be a high 10 second car for a decent price. Floor pan was epoxy primed top and bottom and not that POR-15 junk that peels down the line
Thanks Tony
1269-753-7677

Attachments

• IMAG0633.jpg
    IMAG0633.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 548
  • IMAG0629_BURST002.jpg
    IMAG0629_BURST002.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 543
  • IMAG0620.jpg
    IMAG0620.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 529
  • IMAG0615_BURST002.jpg
    IMAG0615_BURST002.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 530
  • IMAG0622_BURST002.jpg
    IMAG0622_BURST002.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 482
Where in michigan. What intercooler? Column shift?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app
Battle Creek, Yes column shift and stock intercooler, no need for anything else it's on E-85. I've done some testing with other cars I've owned and it didn't make much difference to have a bigger one or a front mount from what I've seen. Plus i never see temps over 170 even when it was close to 95 here a couple weeks ago.

I will post more pictures, i just haven't had time too yet, Getting it ready for a cruise the gut night this weekend.
Also it does not have an exhaust, It's just the down pipe to the ground. If i kept it i would run a 4 inch pipe to the rear with a stright thru muffler to tone it down some. Sounds neat and gets a ton of looks but it's a bit loud for me and don't want the 5.0 to give me any slack.
And from what i can tell the moon roof seal is bad causing water to get to the floor on the driverside causing the rust hole, the rest of the floors look solid.

Do you have a picture of the RPO sticker by chance Tony? Thanks in advance.

Do you have a picture of the RPO sticker by chance Tony? Thanks in advance.
I think you got it already from Mike the guy i bought it from but i will take a picture and post it for you. Wish it was worth the Syclone..lol

Just took some outside shots this morning. Can't believe the difference, Getting new exhaust tomorrow morning also. New price $8500.00 because of new exhaust.

Attachments

• IMAG0648.jpg
    IMAG0648.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 290
  • IMAG0644.jpg
    IMAG0644.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 278
  • IMAG0643.jpg
    IMAG0643.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 263
  • IMAG0645-1.jpg
    IMAG0645-1.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 283
  • IMAG0646.jpg
    IMAG0646.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 254
What / who's exhaust are you putting on ?

Yours if you don't mind..lol.
No really just having 4 Star muffler here in town too run some 3 1/2 pipe with Magnaflow muffler dumped before the rear end and turned down. Quiet it down a bit.
Unless you want to buy it and do it yourself;)

Im going to buy a car. Looking at 3 at the moment and yours is one im considering. Just not sure I can live with column shift.
Tim

I have a new found respect for just how fast this car is for not having much into it and running E-85. I would have never thought it was possible on a stock block with just some bolt on's, I layed a smack down on a Z06 this after noon while going to get gas, it was to funny, we were rolling around 20 mph and he hit it and i punched it and the tires hazed a bit and i just went right by him, pulled a few cars on him and got out of it.... The look on his face was priceless, he then gave me the thumbs up and turned at the light.....i wanted to go again:D

Im going to buy a car. Looking at 3 at the moment and yours is one im considering. Just not sure I can live with column shift.
Tim

Yeah it took me a bit to like it also, not as bad as i thought it was going to be...really kind of fun. I will make you a good deal, I'm taking it to a cruise/car show this weekend to let people see it for sale. It will be the first time out for sale.

Tony does top notch work look up his thread where he did a bunch of work on that customers car in the resto section on here! Curts pearl white resto project or something like like. That other car came out awesome and I'm sure this is one is just as good as your saying. Here's a bump for you buddy !!!!

car is awesome. what do the bottom of the doors and undercarriage look like? how many miles on chassis?
Door are good, undercarriage has the normal surface rust going on, but the floors are solid looking except the driveside that i replaced due to the moon roof leaking. I will take some pictures later after work and post them. Chassis has 107,000 on the speedo, but it's not hooked up to the 400BOP so i would assume there is a few hundred more atleast.
Like i said before the cars not perfect, but it's a great starter platform to build off of. I've seen worse shape cars go for even more money and not even close to how fast this one is. Just a plain fun car. A decent offer would get it for sure, i have a little room to move. I'm not desperate for cash but i would like to move this one and get another.