9.83 on street tires

Anyone know what that other connector is right above the solenoid? It has a couple wires in it, and whatever it was, it had melted to the consistency of hot chewing gum, sui I taped it up

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

It's very hard to tell what that taped wire is. Untape and give us a color. I know the O2 wire is right there as well and IAC motor wiring.

Looks kinda like the factory oil pressure sender wiring . You have a aftermarket oil pressure gauge?

I do have an aftermarket oil gauge. If the original goes to just above the oil cooler, that's where my gauge is connected. The weird inside the loom are Orange, Orange+ black, and grey, or pale green:confused:. Anything on the boost solenoid? Is that ok to be disconnected? Been that way since I got the car

I've heard people have trouble building boost with vacuum brakes. Not real sure though.

I have hydroboost brakes and can't build boost while foot braking. If I use the line lock I have no trouble at all.

A stall will help but before doing that pull the downpipe and make sure the waste gate puck is sealing and check the lines to the boost control solenoid

I'm guessing this isn't sealing...how would I go about fixing that?
1374618086368.jpg
1374618099342.jpg

Isnt there an ebay bearing kit for these turbos? Is this a t3? t4? sorry i'm still learing this stuff.. #feelinf frustrated

No the puck isn't centered over the hole. Rjc has a kit to fix that.

Probably need to do some measurements to see how far off it is

But that's where your slow spool is coming from

No the puck isn't centered over the hole. Rjc has a kit to fix that.

Probably need to do some measurements to see how far off it is

But that's where your slow spool is coming from

Is that the plate that you cut a hole in to match the puck?
Also, Is there any time left on this turbo? or is it done? It sure
does boost like mad after so much rpm. And it isnt smoking

Just put something on the puck like a crayon, white out something that will transfer. Then put ur down pipe on aligned correct then hit ur puck, leaving a mark on ur exhaust housing then port leaving about 1/8 inch around ur puck to seal. There is a video on here showing. Correct me anyone if I said wrong

I think my puck isn't sealing at all. The large white semi circle shows where it overlaps to one side. The dark part opposite shows where the exhaust is blowing around the puck. It needs to move, or the hole does. Where I guess the rjc plate comes in.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app