A/C VACUUM LINE ROUTING/DIAGRAM

jopaustu

My 1986 T . My air vents are stuck in default (defrost and floor).
I have torn this car apart and cannot locate the hose that feeds this vacuum accuated system :'(......I have traced every hose from the controller, identified components,but I am stumped with this... Any help with the color coded hoses,diagrams,etc....

There are two vac lines coming from firewall in harness for blower.one goes to heater valve(black?) Other (grey?) Goes to at pass rear intake...hth

Finally got motivated and hunted for the vacum line/lines that should come thru with the blower motor wiring harness,but could find nothing!!!??? What are the purple and white vacuum lines inside pass. Firewall??? Is that the heat valve? or are they just passing thru?.. thank you for any help

Also check your vacuum check-valves;
the little black& gray disc-looking thingies (might look like a tiny black canister) in vac lines
I think if one has gone bad it will present this problem
They are one-way valves, you check it like a PCV valve, if its good, air will only flow 1 direction
make sure you reinstall same direction if you have to replace.
You should have one @ the charcoal canister for reference
D

Not great at explaining this stuff, but had the same problem.....there are two vac lines that go through the firewall on the pass side into the interior from the eng compartment .
One goes to the a/c and the other returns from the interior heater and should have a nipple on it that connects to the heater in the eng compartment. Both those lines need to have vac on them. My heater is disconnected, and so the heater line needed to be plugged in the eng compartment or the a/c would be in default. those are the vac lines that would give you the problem....