A little trans problem, could use some inside help

Sally

So went to go for a little drive. Then the trans line came off the trans cooler. I put a bolt in it and used my trailer to get it home.

Then put a cap on the trans cooler to get it in the shop and it blow that right off.

Do the transmission lines need to go to one side of the cooler or other or does it matter?

It shouldn't matter but what cooler is it?

IF it mattered it would be in the install instructions, or arrows on the inlet/outlet pipes themselves.

If the cooler is installed vertically, I believe you want the fluid to enter through the bottom and come out the top.

So went to go for a little drive. Then the trans line came off the trans cooler. I put a bolt in it and used my trailer to get it home.

Then put a cap on the trans cooler to get it in the shop and it blow that right off.

Do the transmission lines need to go to one side of the cooler or other or does it matter?
You cannot plug the cooling circuit. It flows a lot of fluid. What kind of cooler do you have installed? Explain your trans line route to both coolers and location....