Aeromotive 340 fuel pump ?

I currently have the Racetronix hot wire kit installed with a Walbro 340 and Accufab regulator. I'm definitely interested in upgrading the wiring where needed. I already have the Aeromotive Stealth though (not installed yet). What parts do I need to upgrade my wiring? Thanks

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

This is all you would need to upgrade the bulkhead and in-tank wiring:
http://www.racetronix.biz/customkititems.asp?kc=BCWA-FL98HD&eq=
This is the new HD version (picture is old version) with dual power feeds. This doubles the current carrying capacity of the wiring to 28 amps.
You must upgrade your hotwire fuse to 25 amps. Only use Buss or Littlefuse brand fuses. Offshore brands will melt and damage your harness. We carry both the ATC and ATM fuses in our web store.

This is the new HD version (picture is old version) with dual power feeds. This doubles the current carrying capacity of the wiring to 28 amps.
You must upgrade your hotwire fuse to 25 amps. Only use Buss or Littlefuse brand fuses. Offshore brands will melt and damage your harness. We carry both the ATC and ATM fuses in our web store.

Thanks for the info...I'll be ordering very soon!

Ordered...thanks!

I doubt anybody is going to run out of fuel pump with a single stealth pump. I went 10.3 on a full weight TTA with a single regular walbro 255lph pump and alcohol kit.

A single stealth pump is supposed to support 700 crank horsepower on a forced induction car with a 3/8" line. Even with a little over 10% of fueling through the alcohol kit, that would be almost 800 crank horsepower, but if you are turned up that high you will use more alcohol. I'd say a dual nozzle alkycontrol kit and a single stealth pump would support around 1000 crank horsepower if you ran the setup to the ragged edge.

Just need to make sure u have enough injector and lines to support that pump

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Since this post started last year and my plans were a little different then then they are now and I'm now wondering if the Stealth 340 will still be enough for my build. I'm looking for 9's and somewhere around 650-700+ whp now with my new build. I'm not running yet and haven't touched my fuel system in the car yet either. My build info is in my signature, I bumped my injectors up from 80# to 120# and am using Champion fuel rails now after some calculations and recommendations to give me some room if I decide to turn it up to 28-30 psi on race gas. Normally I'll be running 93 pump with a dual alky setup. Now I'm wondering is the Aeromotive Stealth 340 will be enough or do I need to go with something else maybe the new Walbro 415 or Dual Stealth 340 setup? I will probably also bump my fuel lines up to -6 & -8 and switch to an Aeromotive filter vs the stock lines and filter. I have the Racetronix hotwire kit installed and also have the recommended Racetronix bulkhead wire upgrade mentioned earlier in this post. What are your thoughts?

....... Now I'm wondering is the Aeromotive Stealth 340 will be enough or do I need to go with something else maybe the new Walbro 415 or Dual Stealth 340 setup? I will probably also bump my fuel lines up to -6 & -8 and switch to an Aeromotive filter vs the stock lines and filter.....................

Where you are going "wondering, thoughts and opinions" is NOT the route to take?

You need data and hard facts to assure you have ample fuel supply or you could be faced with expensive engine damage in a split second.

There are now some adequate single pumps that will take you into the 10's with little reserve. We are testing a single in-tank to be reliable over 500 HP, but no way would we trust them into the 9's or 600+ HP.

We do not build to hit a HP or performance level, but go well above the expected and real-world limit to be sure it is safe.

You must realize that most engine damage is from a broken part or lack of fuel supply?

whatever you do avoid that aeromotive stealth pump. it has a really bad reputation as a POS.

The new motor is fully built...0.040 over Ross forged pistons, K1 rods, Eagle crank, billet mains, custom grind Comp 220/220 roller cam, Morel roller lifters, internal balance, TA cover, Champion ported TTA heads, Harlan Sharp roller rockers, Champion ported intake, Champion fuel rails, 120# injectors, GN1 plenum, Accufab 70mm TB, Alkycontrol dual nozzle, Fast XFI, Precision billet 7168hpq, Precision PW46 external gate, AMS500 boost controller, etc. The motor is capable of 700+ rwhp on C16 at 28-30 psi. Now I need to build the fuel system to support this motors potential with a little room to spare. I will have tunes for both 93 pump gas with Alky plus C16 for the track. My goal is 9's

About ready to drop in

Attachments

• 1427422445949.jpg
    1427422445949.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 155
I'm changing over to E-85 on my TTA. I'm just not sure the Racetronix single 255 pump kit with hot wire will be enough to support the 80 lb injector chip combo I got from TT.
I have a TA49 and some mild head work done. everything else is stock. I'm only looking for mid 11's to 12.0. Is the 340 a better option? and where do I get that pump if so?

I have a customer that been into the 9's with one DW pump, so that will be more than you will need.

The DW pump has a 3 year unlimited warranty unlike any other pump on the market. :)

I have a customer that been into the 9's with one DW pump, so that will be more than you will need.

The DW pump has a 3 year unlimited warranty unlike any other pump on the market. :)
Thanks for the info. Would I need the 340 or the 255 DW? I'm running 80s on TT chip and E-85

And is he running stock lines or are they modified?