Aluminum Grand National Rims

though I don't know why you wouldn't go with a 16x8 as appose to a 15"?

Because he is making STOCK replacement rims that weight half as much as the originals. A lot of people try retaining the STOCK appearence but dont like the added weight of the rim. There are a lot of people wanting the bigger rims but I'll bet the 15in rims in either standard or 10in version will be the most popular.

i realize that. but just the same as the GNX wheel don't think they're 17" stock. You want these to sell so pricing can be kept low. Are their any car companies offering a 15 any more?My point is with at least a 16" your much more likely to find a tire you would want to run because of the larger selection available for 16", and as for keeping the "stock" appearance i don't think that would be lost over a one inch difference in wheel height.but more so in the design. which by looking at the prototype would NOT be an issue.

i realize that. but just the same as the GNX wheel don't think they're 17" stock. You want these to sell so pricing can be kept low. Are their any car companies offering a 15 any more?My point is with at least a 16" your much more likely to find a tire you would want to run because of the larger selection available for 16", and as for keeping the "stock" appearance i don't think that would be lost over a one inch difference in wheel height.but more so in the design. which by looking at the prototype would NOT be an issue.

It all depends what your goals are. Anyone looking to buy a set of 15x8 or 15x10 are likely going to run MT DR's so the larger selection of tires with a 16 or 17 inch rim is moot.

If your goal is to just cruise the highway and want a set of rims that will handle a little better with a different tire then the 17's will be more popular. But no matter what size rim you put on the car it still isn't gonna handle for sh!t. But who cares? One should buy a Vette if you want a great handling car.

Most of it boils down to when one became interested in TR's. Older guys will most likely want a 15in rim and have no interest whatsoever of putting a larger rim on their TR. I'm sure there will be some exceptions but that is generally true. Newer or younger owners are leaning towards the 17in style rims because they are popular with all types of cars these days. And of course the brake selection is better with the larger style rim.

Gnx wheels

Count me in for the gnx 18s as long as there is no band. Brian tons of
People look for mesh style wheels in a larger size. Your sales volume
Will increase as gn, firebird, trans am and irocs will want these rims!

Still interested in a set of GN rims as wheel...can't wait till these come out.

I'm in for 15/7 and 15/10 for the rears.

WOW, those are freakin SWEET. I'd LOVE a set of 15x7's. I agree, the rim makes our cars. They're very unique, and there's nothin even close on other cars out there. I hope this gets done soon... though, if they're the same dimensions, what issues would you have with centre caps? Just use the ones ya got!

Finally

I'll have to pass on the 15 inch wheels, but would love a 17 or 18 GN wheel.