Another 9 Second 109

Jack Evers

Congratulations to Dan Berry on his first 9 second run. He's been so close for several months and finally ripped off a 9 second time slip on Sunday. Couldn't have happened to a better guy. Way to go, Dan.

Congrats on the 9 sec pass, but how about some more info on the pass (ET, MPH, 60', etc.) and also some info on the build of the car... Obviously it's a 109 from the thread title, but we need more..... Kinda like showing a fat kid some chocolate chip cookies, but not letting him get a bite:frown: :eek: ;)

Yep...Dan is a perfect example of "GOING FAST WITH CLASS"...congrats Dan...

Thanks guys!

Alot of people have really helped me in the last few months. Nick Micale, Dick Kereny, Len Freeman, Cal Hartline, Jack Evers, Krom, Jan Moeller... I can't forget Russ Merritt for plug wires I installed Sunday morning. That may have done the trick :biggrin:

Now if I can just get the boost above 25PSI, I'll really give the local big blocks something to worry about!

86Brick, the build is an ArizonaGN motor, V2 intercooler, LE70 p-trim, FAST XFI, PTLV TH400 and my race weight is 3616.

Thanks guys!

Alot of people have really helped me in the last few months. Nick Micale, Dick Kereny, Len Freeman, Cal Hartline, Jack Evers, Krom, Jan Moeller... I can't forget Russ Merritt for plug wires I installed Sunday morning. That may have done the trick :biggrin:

Now if I can just get the boost above 25PSI, I'll really give the local big blocks something to worry about!

86Brick, the build is an ArizonaGN motor, V2 intercooler, LE70 p-trim, FAST XFI, PTLV TH400 and my race weight is 3616.

That is an impressive pass considering the race weight and the Ptrim turbo!

Congrats again and good work!:cool:

Thanks guys!

Great Job, I wish I had the guts to push mine as hard as you drive yours. This winter has been a bad race season with all the rain and poor Buick turnout every weekend. You are the one who motivates me to go out as much as I do.
Russ I better get some of those wires.

Love my 70 p-trim. Spools like mad. :cool:

Turbo1dr, The motor is stock stroke. This build has been beat on for ~2years now. Maybe 150 mid to low 10 second passes, not to mention some hard street miles.

Nice job and at only 25psi!!! :eek:

You had of cut a killer 60ft, what was it??

Are you part of the stock crank, rods, axles and driveshaft GN's in the 9's??

Thanks again for the congrats!

Turbo, yes I run AL GN1 heads.

That pass was a 1.42 60ft. The bottom end on my motor is all forged/billet, no girdle. Rear end is mosers and the driveshaft is a new AL inland 4". I broke my 3.5" AL driveshaft at the WCN's, if the 4" fails it's back to steel for me!

Krom, get the wires..... they are a good omen, you'll be in the 10's. ;)