another car was stolen from my school yesterday!

Vendor Defendor

Out the window
man this isnt cool, this is the 4th car that was stolen from my school in the last 2 years, and countless break-ins! one of the cars being mine was completely stripped, another one was ripped apart, they took the stereo, rims and ect off his, and then i dont know what happened to the others, the kids 80-something caprice was stolen yesterday. this isnt good, and the school refuses to have any form of security because they dont want to reliable for any ones car.. they could at least put camaras out there so we can see what way our cars go and what the theives look like!! ugh!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

-Neil

I hear you and feel your pain.. But it comes with S Fla. and anywhere for that matter. They steal crap all day long down there.. my car went missing and recovered its skeleton about 8 hours later in an ally in Liberty City..

The school should put out cameras for a "personal safety" device. I think it would be hard to justify for car thieves. Besides there are grants out there for security controls for personal safety.. Problem is, people are stupid, they will wave at the camera as they drive off in your ride.

Bottom line is that if they want your car.. they will get your car, whether in a "supermarket" environment like a campus parking lot or on your property.

Dude, get 425 and we'll put a lojack in your car. Go to the tree in the back of your house....

You got kill switches?