Another cruzz Sunday 5-04-08 ?????

Hey South OC guys. Ralph and I are meeting at the Starbucks next to B of A on El Toro Rd right at the 5. We'll be there at about 8:15-8:30 and will head to Signal Hill from there.

Meet us there if you want to.

Just wanted to say thanks for letting an Olds guy tag along! Sorry if I held up the caravan at any points -- my 36 year old stock motor doesn't quite have the perk to keep up with you turbo fellas.:D

Some really nice GNs... funny that nobody has a ttop car. Raph, thanks for the great lunch, and to everybody else that had the patience to answer my newb questions.

I thought I had the GN bug before... but I really have it now! :D

It was good to meet you today rileydawg.
Very nice Olds! Bring it any time.

Don't worry about asking too many newb questions. :rolleyes:

I've only been on this board for 7 months and I already have more posts than some of the vets. If they couldn't tolerate stupid questions, such as "How many miles you got on that boost controller?" they would have blocked me from posting after the first few weeks.:D

It's a great crowd.:D
Even brought a tear of joy to my eye today when Spoolfool took up a collection of donated quarters for me to use at the steam cleaner to clean my engine compartment. I'm getting misty right now just thinking about the gesture.:redface:
Gawd I need a tissue....
:D
Maybe I'll take my wife to the steam cleaners for Mothers Day next weekend so we can clean my engine together. That'll be a bonding moment for sure!

Good to see you all today. Sorry I had to blow outa Ralphs in a hurry....Had to hit Costco and then my daughters soccer game.

Thanks to Ralph and his family for hosting another Pizza party!
See you guys next time!

Cut the pipes off the car yet?

Nobody took me up on the offer...so.....
I'll be running to Harbor Tool this week and buying a $20 Sawzall to finally do the deed with.;)

Loose the rocket launchers? And leave ones self vulnerable to attack from the rear? Don't do it Tim! It could be a trap.

:D LOL

Rocket Launchers...Yeah....that's the ticket....They're rocket launchers!

Now I'm keepin them!

Thanks Mikey!!!
Expect a hate mail from Lou any second now for contributing to my delinquency.

Hey....better keep your distance.
If I backfire, your hair is going up in a fire ball, buddy.
POW!:eek:
FFFFFOOOOMP!:eek:

You'll be sportin a do like mine in no time!

I'll look like this guy :D
You'll look like this guy :confused: but those question marks over your head are smoke trails.

Here she is the day I bought her....I saw that caboose...and fell in love.:biggrin:

...and a couple newer pix of the GN with my Camaro from a few weeks back.

Attachments

• P9300565-1.jpg
    P9300565-1.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 219
  • P3310150-1.jpg
    P3310150-1.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 220
  • P3310165-1.jpg
    P3310165-1.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 226
Some pics of the cruise..

enjoy.. :)

IMG_0009-1.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

Look how they flock

IMG_0012-1.jpg

IMG_0013-1.jpg

this T-type is good only for holding donuts.

IMG_0014-1.jpg

more to come.

More pics

enjoy.

checking out wicked's new engine built by SOD from Hye-tech Performance.

IMG_0015.jpg

Antony's Ride.

IMG_0017.jpg

Wickeds New engine notice the Hye-Tech performance sticker on the inlet pipe ;).

IMG_0018.jpg

Stickers add and Extra 100rwhp. :)

IMG_0019-1.jpg

More to come.

and more.

:)

Mexican mafia

IMG_0033-1.jpg

IMG_0036.jpg

captain morgan pose

IMG_0037.jpg

The Crew

IMG_0039.jpg

Taking Donations

PleaseDonate.jpg

And for the grand finally for those who requested it.
Meanchickens Pipes only good for one thing.

hahahahaha.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Verysuited-1.jpg

Thank you all for watching. :)

Tire kickers unite!! ( Ray and Luis being the exceptions..) :p Obviously the coat hangers were provided by the "cool guy" with the camera... Don't worry....It's ok to be jealous of someone with bigger "pipes". I'm sure you're used to it.

I want to thank those who helped me find what the problem was and Pete for helping me fix the car. The crusise was great. I ususally have tools in the trunk I just didn't think we were heading down route 66.

So that's what exhaust hangers are.
Good to know!:biggrin:

It's OK you guys....I know you have pipe envy.
:p

only 7 years to gol

the cruise was cool.i cant wait to kick all them buicks asses.....you too wicked & dont forget beto oh and ralph too :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: ........luis

missed it

Sooner or later i will get to one of the get togethers. I've
got to get the car running halfway right. Looks like a great time .. i will keep checking posts until the next get together or cruise....