Another cruzz Sunday 5-04-08 ?????

LOL Only after I am done with it :D :D

How is the car coming along Tim? Sorry, I have not been around much to see how things were coming along.

Hey Andrew.
The GN is coming along. Washed it Monday night so I could drive it in the rain on Tuesday...

Runs great now compared to when I bought it (spanked an M3 yesterday and another WRX this morning), but current issue is a boost spike/drift when I go WOT. Read all about it in the general tech section.
My homework assignments are to try swapping my OE WG actuator back on to see if it helps, and to pull the exhaust elbow and do a little porting on the WG puck hole....

I want to iron as much out as I can before bolting on anything that'll add boost.

Still have not hacked off the tail pipes (waiting for Harbor to have a sale on their recip saw...they go for $19.99 every few weeks)....and ever since my wife saw the pic of those hangers on my pipes, she keeps going out and dangling the laundry off of 'em.

It's pissin' me off!
I'm starting to get all grouchy....like Lou.
I have to cut them off before I go back to his shop.

Also haven't gotten to the steam cleaner with all the charity quarters I got from the guys. Something about the steam cleaner/pressure washer wands that scares me... ever since the incident several years back that left me hairless and smooth as a porpous....
Uh...