ANOTHER Great Deal On A XFI

I THINK he is refering to the guys who took part in loading XFI flash update # 37 in his ecu causing the motor to go kaboom BUT I could be wrong.:confused:

Well,I was the one who uploaded it,And im neither Teds vendor or tuner.Im not sure what was expected of a friend helping out.:confused:
Although,Ted told me that Lance said the flash update didnt cause it.:confused:

I know there is a lot of speculation from the "Michigan Mafia" about that.

Better get the guys from Smoking Gun on the case,They love to crack a good hoax:biggrin:

Sorry Shane,Just tired of the beating around the bush and certain members crap(Imagine me saying that!)

Also Shane please remove my name from Teds signature if you can,We all know its bull and a stupid link that as nothing to do with me
THanks

Otto, Cal. Are you going to send me the #37 flash or was it indeed destroyed like you said you were ordered to do??

WTF would they even care about #37 out of who knows how many they did anyways? :confused:

Otto, Cal. Are you going to send me the #37 flash or was it indeed destroyed like you said you were ordered to do??

WTF would they even care about #37 out of who knows how many they did anyways? :confused:

Where do you get this **** from?
I was never asked nor ORDERED to destroy anything(well maybe your motor:D )(<----That was a joke if you didnt see the smiley)

And i still do have it,Along with any other updates,Not sure what sending it to you would prove.
If you really think it was the problem would you install it and try for round 2?
Not quite sure how it would install in a BS3 though:wink:

Send the file and I'll test it on another XFI system. I can determine what I need to without firing the motor.

Sure would have been nice to do this 6 months ago when I asked for this.

Where do you get this **** from?

I was told this from Cal back when I got my box back from FAST. He said he thought it was the flash, but would not cooperate when I asked him to send me the flash to test on a confirmed GOOD box. He said he was order to destroy the flash and it would not be ethical to FAST to send me the file since he must do what he was told.

He also said he would deny it if I ever brought this out.

Also Shane please remove my name from Teds signature if you can,We all know its bull and a stupid link that as nothing to do with me
THanks

I don't think Michael Fell feels it is a stupid link based on your piss poor workmanship performed on his car prior to Orlando last year.:eek:

Otto Club

Too bad they didnt give you the 10XFI boxes you tried to blackmail them for.
Then you would have plenty to test it on.

But sorry,sending the file to you"it would not be ethical to FAST"
And in the end if it did mess up another box or not what would that
do for you?
Also,Maybe if your werent suck a dick to me i would have sent it to you out of friendship

So Dave there is your answer.

do for you?
Also,Maybe if your werent suck a dick to me i would have sent it to you out of friendship

Sounds like a BIG cover up to me!

I don't think Michael Fell feels it is a stupid link based on your piss poor workmanship performed on his car prior to Orlando last year.:eek:

Keep digging Dave,I told him MULTIPLE TIMES that the car was not ready to run down the track yet,That was his decision to run it.
Strange,If thats how it really went down why would I be working on it now:confused:

Ted told me that Lance said the flash update didnt cause it.

Lance told me that, but never actually ran my box to confirm what the ignition was doing in his/my presence. He never loaded it into another box in front of me when I asked him if the flash was for a odd-fire motor like Cal tuned two weeks after my blowup. I left there feeling like I was not getting the whole story.

Is it possible a mistake was made and the wrong file was loaded in my ECU? I would imagine is is indeed possible that the wrong file was sent or loaded?

Lance told me that, but never actually ran my box to confirm what the ignition was doing in his/my presence. He never loaded it into another box in front of me when I asked him if the flash was for a odd-fire motor like Cal tuned two weeks after my blowup. I left there feeling like I was not getting the whole story.

Is it possible a mistake was made and the wrong file was loaded in my ECU? I would imagine is is indeed possible that the wrong file was sent or loaded?

I actually have a copy of YOUR gct from that day.
Its labeled BOOM.GCT:biggrin:

do for you?

Wow 10 boxes. That is a lot. Blackmail, that's pretty steep comment. I'm sure FAST's attorneys would have liked that. Would have been nice to get 10 boxes, but I didn't ask for that many. Not even close.

If the flash blew up another box we would then know it was what blew the motor and not be out there blaming the product, but FAST made the call to me and it is seeming more fishy every post you make.

Where's the file??

Keep digging Dave,I told him MULTIPLE TIMES that the car was not ready to run down the track yet,That was his decision to run it.
Strange,If thats how it really went down why would I be working on it now:confused:

Sounds like some warranty work to repair your garbage work.

Are you repairing the Duttweiler motor too?

:biggrin:

:D

Attachments

• popcorn smiley.gif
    popcorn smiley.gif
    2.9 KB · Views: 182
Kinda like your Nitrous use in TSM!

Hard to get caught now though being that you made so many events in the last 2 years:eek:

Don't worry Otto I will back it up and then some, you can look it over when it's done.

Hey Otto, you had two days to look over Daves car. Hey, you even saw the logs. Did the MATS drop when he hit the spray?

I think there is your answer. Funny you accuse him of it though. Keep it coming. :biggrin: