Another (yawn)5.0 gets horsewhipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to spend $37K right now. I don't think I can live on PB&J and Ramen noodles for 5 years! LOL :D :D

Ha!

So how many years would i have to go on spit and dirt to get one? lol

Hey only 470 or so posts before I get a stupid avatar. Jeez, I'll never make it.:confused: :mad: :(

Elmo,was you crashing on my import I just sold?So what if I needed a city bus to slam me in the rear to get me off the line.--j/k--I'm glad to see you all get along now.If it wasn't for me you all would have never met.Because I found this site and told Elmo about it.---lol:D I'm wanting a new car or used is new to me also.I like fords and GM's.I come here just seeking info about regals--like and dislikes.I may get one I may not.Just going to look around and decide.We'll see.

Re: True..

Originally posted by Elmo
Damn things are different up there. It's the exact opposite down here.I can't remember the last time I saw a Buick make a pass at a local dragstrip.
I need to get out more. We used to have the old Buicks out all the time, till I got caught up in bracket racing the Buick-powered roadster. Haven't been into the grudge night stuff in the last year or so.

No V6's for me yet, but I was driving in Dad's 72 455 Skylark, bolting the slicks on and running 7.60's (1/8) without the nitrous before I got my 72 together (only to run slower). Go up to Mooresville much?

For the Attention Of "ELMO"

Check out the "Southeastern Area" of the Regional section of tb.com. Looks like the up coming weekend will be a busy one for the Charlotte area. Should be plenty of Buicks that you can be impressed by, as well as established tb.com members that can testify to your claims. Check it out, or else everyone will know that you're skeeerd!:D

Pics?

Did you get all the pics? (regal in the garage, vette, floorpans?) I got a return email saying you didn't. Hope your Regal runs better than your internet connection..buhahahahahah!

Elmo,prove me right and stay home this weekend.

Did you not notice that you were called out for this weekend big guy? Bring that horse down to get branded with a big ol power 6 on the rear quarter! Put up or shut up,you talked the talk now walk the walk. Then again, maybe you really are skeered? AND,Do not send me any mail,it will just be deleted.You want to show pics, get them remote hosted and post a link silly billy.

Why would you want a faster car anyways? Do you race a person until one of you hits the top end? Most of us race to a certain speed ( 60 or so) and by then a winner is usually declared. As for the factory governed top speed, the chip controls that, and how many GNs still run a factory chip? You spoke of your many bolt-ons, but keep referring to factory GN specs. Do you only want to run a factory stock GN? Good luck finding one.... same goes for Stangs. BTW, where in N.C.? What tracks do you run at?

STFU

Why don't you two mind your own business and drink a nice tall glass of STFU! I sent pics to Greg, not you slow #$%@#$%$ .

Slow-Moo

Hey Homo why don't you reply to TurboBuicksix post since after all you did open your big ass mouth dogging TR & GN's..I guess everyone was right when we labeled your faggot ass as a roaming troll..Put up or shut up...Looks like you choose to shut up..F$ckin retarted turd!!:mad:

Todd

Bring your money..

Bring your money, your mouth, and rollback. You'll need it to take your little faggot v6 back where it came from after we blow the doors off it. Let me know what track in NC/SC/Georgia you will be at. Got a Vette in the family that will shut you up. See, I sent an email to Greg showing him everything I had claimed up to this point. I explained to him that I was going on vacation next week.I showed him pics that my car is screwed up. Does he get on here and post anything? Why heck no. Then you open your big mouth, what you and your buddies got? Nothing. Absolutely nothing but a keyboard you sissy. Let me know what track you want to run at for some cash.

Re: Bring your money..

Bring your money, your mouth, and rollback. You'll need it to take your little faggot v6 back where it came from after we blow the doors off it. Let me know what track in NC/SC/Georgia you will be at. Got a Vette in the family that will shut you up. See, I sent an email to Greg showing him everything I had claimed up to this point. I explained to him that I was going on vacation next week.I showed him pics that my car is screwed up. Does he get on here and post anything? Why heck no. Then you open your big mouth, what you and your buddies got? Nothing. Absolutely nothing but a keyboard you sissy. Let me know what track you want to run at for some cash.

Our little Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch is actually stepping up to the plate...What does this Vette run that you claim will tame a GN??

Todd

Not again..

Not gonna tell you what it runs, unlike my car which after I give you guys all the specifics (combo/et) you want to run it--heck guys I told you straight up what it would run!!!!!!!! You think I'm racing someone for money after they know my car inside and out? Get real.Bring your stuff to Brainerd tommorrow, look up the red vette, and tell us how much you want to run for. Now step up to the plate since you wanted to call me out on it. I'll call my bro tommorrow see how many GN's/TR's smoked him. And I got some nice pics of it...maybe I'll send em...

Todd can u make it?

Please go outrun that sorry Vette so I can give them heck. If they chicken out I will apoligize (although that's never happened before), and never post again on this board again, which may be a good idea after all lol!

Re: Bring your money..

Got a Vette in the family that will shut you up.

LOL! Let me see if I have this right, You are getting you big brother to fight your battles for you(and your mouth) and your calling other people sissies?!

Just how old are you anyways cuz a man fights his own fight,I thought this was all about a Stang and a GN and now your bringing someone else and their car into it? Pretty lame from my point of view my man.

Elmo, I know a guy with a '69 Camaro that runs high 6's @ over 200mph in the 1/4..... why don't I give you his phone # and you can give him a call and have him race for you cause your Stang is too slow to fight your own "internet" battle :rolleyes: :confused: This thread went from a kill story to "My **** is bigger than yours!" and is now a flame war where nobody will win so I think it's time for Rollin to end it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.