Any one wanna try me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dumb@$$ eh? Bring it on!

Mad,

If you think you're so bad, come up to Test and Tune at Lapeer Dragway on Saturday. There'll be a bunch of slow GNs that you can pick on. :rolleyes: Bring cash.

Here's directions and info:
www.lapeerdragway.com

Re: Dumb@$$ eh? Bring it on!

Originally posted by PRSRIZD_V6
Mad,

If you think you're so bad, come up to Test and Tune at Lapeer Dragway on Saturday. There'll be a bunch of slow GNs that you can pick on. :rolleyes: Bring cash.

Here's directions and info:
www.lapeerdragway.com

I have a Honda Spree that will own you and I will be going home with your cash:p
Also "dhauser" will be bringing his 02 Honda Pressure Washer with Naws and will be running it for the first time. With the combo he has it should run 10's all day.
:eek:

Inquiring minds want to know...

So when is the matchup? or has the challenge been withdrawn?:eek:

Challenge..

If this assclown is ever in S.Florida I'll take him up on a race for the right price. We can go from a stop or a slow roll, he can pick his poison.:D

ROTFLMAO...... that Reliant just plain stomped the Supra. While it didn't look like the surpra was running at it's best, that Reliant was a stormer. Cool! :cool:

5 PAGES!!!! geeees! I didnt think this would last 2 :eek:

this punk is using us for our information on the board now. This jerk is not welcome in my book! Fast with Class but this guy wouldnt know what Class is if it hit em in the face :mad: and for the fast part, well ,you know!!:rolleyes:

The turbo supra has been flogged for about 15 years now and the best time is a 8.0 in the 1/4 mile with a powerglide tranny and ford 9 inch rearend. THe buick 6 cyl was running in the low 7s over 17 years ago in nhra prostock and a best of 6.8 in ihra trim. The car was banned from competitive racing because of fear, so the program was discontinued with no venue to display its potential.With todays technology and modern fuel injection the old buick would be in the solid low 6s.Like most import fanatics they just say what they want to hear with no regard for the truth. The rx7 and supra would be no match for todays turbo buicks or even the buick that raced 17 years ago. Just take their remarks with a grain of salt as they are just uneducated uninformed wishful thinking.

Why?

Why do we always let random A-- Clowns rile us up with how fast their car is? Why don't we just calmly arrange an A-- Whooping, or even just an uncertain matchup for all these internet boy-racers? Most of these Punk-A--'s don't even own a worth car, so it would seem to me to be the more reasonable approach to simply ask the challenger to put up or shut up.

I noticed that I haven't seen much from "the Mad guy" posting to this thread lately...

just my $.025

lol this web site gets alot of trolls, lots of kids that just wont show when it comes down to it. good site though! i was sent the link to here on that 2g nt troll that never showed up! sorry about the slightly off topic post guys but gezz:rolleyes:
thanks for the hospitality
Rich

Re: Why?

Originally posted by ncgreg231
Why do we always let random A-- Clowns rile us up with how fast their car is? Why don't we just calmly arrange an A-- Whooping, or even just an uncertain matchup for all these internet boy-racers? Most of these Punk-A--'s don't even own a worth car, so it would seem to me to be the more reasonable approach to simply ask the challenger to put up or shut up.

I noticed that I haven't seen much from "the Mad guy" posting to this thread lately...

just my $.025

I agree dude. These faggots never show up to a challenge. They are too busy whacking off while reading their posts. That's always where these threads slow down, when the challenge is made. That says it ALL! And the grammar is hilarious. I don't know if it's the schools nowadays, or if these little girls are just dumb sh!ts, but they need to study their English better.

You can always tell the difference when it's an educated adult, or a little "unedumacated" punk ass rice boy posting.

A-Hole

Hey A Hole, just remember this, if and when you get your license, your the kind of hershy high way driver thats gonna get ****ED in the ass repetedly while in prison for killing someone on the road. I might just be the one doing it.................

Hey A Hole, just remember this, if and when you get your license, your the kind of hershy high way driver thats gonna get ****ED in the ass repetedly while in prison for killing someone on the road. I might just be the one doing it.................

Gross

Re: A-Hole

Originally posted by Chyke

Is that directed at me?? If so, why? I'm just telling it like it is. I've been out of high school about 22 years. So.....that means I got my license about 23 years ago. Just in case you were wondering. Fu**ed in the ass in prison for killing someone? By you? Do you have plans to go to prison? I don't. Dude, I've been cut off so many times by ricers I can't even keep count any more. That's the major beef I have with ricers. Or maybe it's just today's youth in general. Totally indifferent to anyone's feelings, much the same as you I guess. I have a reason to feel the way I do. I never cut a person off in my life. I hate it when people do it to me, so I don't do it to anyone else. I'd actually like to have a conversation with you sometime and discuss where all your aggression comes from. It's pretty funny dude. Anyway, I don't know how old you are, but just in case you have an English test Monday morning in school, "Hershy" is spelled, Hershey, and "repetedly" is spelled repeatedly. When you win your spelling contest you can thank me.

Anyway, maybe my comments were a bit harsh and unnecessary. I apologize. I'll agree to keep the comments to myself if you'll agree to take back saying you want to duke me in the ass "repeatedly" while in prison. Unless that's what you're into. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.