Any other female Buick owners on here?

Hey Quick C , I just went and got lunch and was ask if it was a SS , I smiled and said naw , just an old buick , you know , like ole folks drive , as I drove off the look on his face was priceless

I removed all the emblems off my GN, so I get the "Nice Montie" thing all the time. I just say "Thanks. Wanna race"? :D

hahaha...... I don't get upset, I just say what it is and if they need to know what the difference is I explain. Honestly, I find that when it comes to G-Bodies, any G-Body, a lot of people are confused or do not have much knowledge on them and the differences.

You know what upsets me? When guys tell me to yank my V6 Turbo out and put a real motor in it. Like the motor is junk or something.
That makes me wanna slap someone! Really hard!

Never a Cutlass or a Grand Prix... Always a Monte lol.... This year I am going to count how many times I hear it :rolleyes:

Am I the only one subscribed to this thread waiting for pictures???

Carry on....
Don't hold your breath waiting for bikini shots of chicks laying around on the hoods of TRs! Youmay have more luck doing a XXX search on google.:D

I will never pose on the hood of my car lol. If someone wants to know what I look like I would just post a picture of myself. But I'm not going to pose on the hood of my car for someone else's enjoyment.

I think there are a number of families where both spouses have a buick/buick powered vehicles.You probably only
get one of them posting tho.

Hey Quick Chick how fast is your GN ? This is my sister Lisa she has 2 turbo Buicks

Awesome.... Before I got it (off of my fathers friend) he ran a high 12 with it. I haven't ran it down the track yet because it's not where I want it to be yet. Once finished I do plan to make passes with it.