Any Paintballers out there?

Yea, I dont mind paying a little extra for some advice and service...but a 100-125 is a LITTLE extreme..I could see 25, 30, even 40 bux if the place is great...but 100...nope..dont think so! :)

I just got into it too. My 4 brothers and I just got paintball setups. We all ordered from xpaintball.com , fast transaction and free shipping. I got a Piranha, one bro got a Spyder E-99, and the rest got Tippmann 98 Customs. The Spyder is the best one of the bunch. Electronic trigger w/ semi auto, 3 shot, 6 shot burst, and full auto settings, 12 inch barrel, and came with a charger and battery. He got a 9 volt hopper, and has no problems with shooting full auto on the 13 ball per second setting. The Tippmanns are nice, but they are expensive to purchase and to modify. I did, however, find a 98 Custom on one site for $119.00. I'm already planning on selling my Piranha G3 Core setup to get a Spyder E99. Great gun. Check out a few paintball mags too. Ones like Action Pursuit Games and Paintball Magazine have good articles in them for product research, and you can find a bizzillion web sites that will crush your local shop's prices! Good luck with your purchase and have fun!!:D

Yea, its a LOT cheaper online...I'm at the point where I may go nitro, or just get a 20oz co2 to start...nitro is a huge investment, I think I'll go co2 so I can see how much it sux...then when I DO go nitro, I can appreciate the 300 bux a lot more :)