Any South Florida Buick techs contacts : no start issue

turbo96max

Guys,

Anyone have a contact number to any buick knowledgeable techs in south florida to work on a no start issue . if so care to share it please. I have heard of a 'Laz' .. i dont have any number or feedback on him

JD is in Englewood, Don Cruz is near there too and has a shop

Bryan

Give me a call 941 416 7509

See what I can DO!!

JD.. CCI fuse is good. Checked the cam sensor. All checked out OK

I made a vid on my phone. Im not sure how bright the noid light should light up so i made a quick clip on my phone. take a look please. im sorry about the upside down thing, im trying to figure out how to flip it , you can see there it starts up w ether

21 setting #Eric Marshall TT SD chip w/power logger , 3 bar map, LC1 wb02 . I did look at my crank sensor , didnt take it out but it looked to be in 1 piece. it had some horizontal wiggle movement front and back if i grab it from the connector and move it. i just wanted to check how tight it was in there. i didnt mess with it other than hose that area down and degrease it. i did disconnect it to test , the crank changes to an empty crank as well.

Hey brother I am just trying to help but your fuel pressure should stay up after you turn the key on. That's what I would look to first

I think its bleeding back through either the 2nd pump which comes on at 15 psi . I have tried running both pumps which jumps to 55 60 psi on ignition and still no start

Ok, I agree with Rick it should pop off with that much spray. Definitely check the plugs. Cam sensor maybe the culprit.

Ok, I agree with Rick it should pop off with that much spray. Definitely check the plugs. Cam sensor maybe the culprit.

Tom with some more daylight im going to recheck the cam sensor to make sure im not 180 deg off. what has me bugged then is the darn starting w ether.. if its timing /cam sensor then why run w ether? You guys saying the plugs maybe fouled since it take so long to start with the spray?

Hey ive been on bed rest a whole week my back went out. Still in pain but i got some meds to control the pain.. :oldman: I'll help u out tomorrow

wholey moley batman! Be careful the back is a pain once its hurt . hope you get better and can atleast tie your shoes (;