Any South Florida Buick techs contacts : no start issue

it sounds like its hitting on just one or 2 cylinders. Did you noidlight each injector plug? how do the spark plugs look? plug wires on right? Borrow a known functional coilpack? try another chip?

if its an sd chip the MAP sensor signal may be an issue (try a conventional chip), antitheft might be resetting if the battery is weak.

Bob

Noid light works on all cyls. Opened coilpack to verify location to module wires. Ignition wire location correct. Spark on all plugs verified. Need to borrow a know good module pack to test still. This and verify cam sensor is my next to do.

is this a new engine build, or just bolting on some new parts? What has been changed since it ran last?

B

I replaced head gaskets, sent injectors to be cleaned , degreased and washed entire engine.battery died, charged it .no start. had to re prime oil pump. Noticed no oil pressure after a bunch of attempts to start it so then i primed it and reset cam sensor. Originally without touching cam sensor still didnt go and fired w starting fluid like its doing now. Got a thread going on general tech board

Happy Holidays and new years guys!!! Got an update.. 4 injectors are shut and will not open. I asked the shop that did the cleaning and they do not lubricate them after cleaning and are not willing to take responsibility of course. So now I need to shop for 4 120# injectors. This should be the cause of my issues!!! what are the odds ):

Yes e85. was running fine though prior to me taking them in for cleaning at MIC Turbos, first and last time i use them (pre HG replacements)

I dont have any E85 expieence but take a look at the fuel pump and filter make sure there ok dont want to see u have any other problems

I need to figure out if i buy 4 new or replace all 6 injectors first. get the car running. Then if funds permit maybe grab 2 of the tt340 pumps from Eric.

you can probably buy 4 injectors on Ebay........keep us posted!!!

wherever you got the 120's from originally can likely sell you 4 injectors.... you want to make sure they are the same brand/type.

But buying a set of 6 would ensure they are matched..

I would stick with known vendors in any case, I wouldn't buy this kind of thing on ebay.

Bob

Pending update. If i need to ill probably go to a vendor and pick up a set. hoping they can be saved. so i can keep saving for the xfi and not dip into the funds . Bob , sending you a pm

Thank you Bob for basically diganosing my injectors for nothing! !!! You are an awesome person. Car is running w new set of injectors. Thank you all for helping big time.