Any TB guys in NY?

8UWITHV6

i have DEFINITELY seen your car,just about every time i went to new dorp shopping plaza lol you have probably seen my car as well, i work at the mobil station on hylan & midland....stop by if u see my car there,ask for rob, the coffee's on me;)
BTW one of my customers brought by his 9600 original mile GN the other day....sweet car

Re: 8UWITHV6

Originally posted by bar87
i have DEFINITELY seen your car,just about every time i went to new dorp shopping plaza lol you have probably seen my car as well, i work at the mobil station on hylan & midland....stop by if u see my car there,ask for rob, the coffee's on me;)
BTW one of my customers brought by his 9600 original mile GN the other day....sweet car

Yeah, I live up the block from that shopping center. Check out my site below for pictures of the car all around SI and NJ. Sadly, the car was lost in a fire on 9-17. Right after that, I bought my old Mustang GT back and regretted it, so I just sold that and will be getting a 1985 GN in two weeks or so. As soon as I get the car, I'll stop by. Do you visit the car shows in the K-Mart shopping center?

i have kind of a wierd schedule(i usually sleep all afternoon) but i try go get out to the car show every once in a while...last time i was there last year it was insane, soooo many cars it took forever to get in or out:eek: im gonna try to be there next wed if the weather is nice... if you look for my car its an 87gn with 84-85 style wheels & monte style tailpipes(ugh...gettin rid of those soon)

do you guys go to Chevy's? how about Valducci's? i'll be there sporadically this summer. i'll look for you guys this summer, i'm all over that section of S.I. either at the shows, visiting my friend in Grant City and playing ball at Midland and Great Kills parks.

Wow, Alot of Staten Island guys here!

north shore over here.

Trivia: How do you tell a Staten Islander from brooklyn transplant?

Ans: Staten Islanders always say "i live ON Staten Island" Brooklyn transplants always say " I live IN staten island"

Try it..

Originally posted by Gothmog
Wow, Alot of Staten Island guys here!

north shore over here.

Trivia: How do you tell a Staten Islander from brooklyn transplant?

Ans: Staten Islanders always say "i live ON Staten Island" Brooklyn transplants always say " I live IN staten island"

Try it..

South Shore all the way here (but I work on the Noth Shore). Is your T-Type the one always in front of Soundsation? I'm sure you have seen my old GN.

Don't know sondsation.

I keep my cars off the street and out of site as often as possible. Too many thieves. Just had a break in on the Typhoon last month.

Originally posted by Gothmog
Don't know sondsation.

I keep my cars off the street and out of site as often as possible. Too many thieves. Just had a break in on the Typhoon last month.

Soundsation is the car audio shop on the corner of Forest Ave. and South Ave. I should pick up my GN by next Sunday. Can't wait.

Originally posted by bar87
i have kind of a wierd schedule(i usually sleep all afternoon) but i try go get out to the car show every once in a while...last time i was there last year it was insane, soooo many cars it took forever to get in or out:eek: im gonna try to be there next wed if the weather is nice... if you look for my car its an 87gn with 84-85 style wheels & monte style tailpipes(ugh...gettin rid of those soon)

Just picked up the GN last night. Do you guys do inspections? I need one done A.S.A.P., so maybe I'll stop by later.

Westchester County here (delayed response) My friend Is a volunteer fireman in Irvington (at least he used to be) .Also good friend of mine is a dentist in Irvington What's ailing about it ?
Turbo People is real close to you but I dont know much about them I've heard hot and cold about them - I bring my car up to Massachusetts to Cotton's to get fixed (not recently knock on wood no problems)

resurrected from how long ago?

did you watch the show on Staten Italy girls last night on MTV?

Welcome back teri-im still on the island- give me a call if you need some parts-Matt 347-680-8642.

bar87 said:
one more in staten island....:D
remember, ALL original staten Islanders say they live ON S.I. its only the Brooklyn transplants that say they live IN Staten Island. :D

Manhattan here...

I live and work in manhattan but play in queens...Dynotech is the way to go. Close enough and the prices are reasonable. These are true TB guys....