Anybody in St. Louis clubs?

not-rdy

I am looking for a TR. I would like a white T-top 86-87 TR. If you know of any in the area please e-mail me at kencar@charter.net. I would also be interested in possible clubs so I can learn more about these cars.

Thanks,
Ken Moser

Are you looking locally only. That is a tough one to find around here. I've seen a ton of them around the country on other websites. I've been looking for one too but havn't decided to bite the bullet yet. I found an 87 Limited and an 87 T for reasonable prices.One is in PA and one is in Mass. If you can't find anything and want to look at these I can send you the info. Good Luck!

theres a club that meets on telegraph and sappington barracks in south county. the guy has thousands of tr parts and he works on a lot of them too. his shops called g&m automotive.

do you know where the lindberg cruise strip is? its right near there. by 270 and 55. i dont know what new parts he stocks there. but he had several scrap cars and a garage full of parts. theres only 2 places i know of that can work on these cars in st. louis g&m(314)892-7441 and Buick gn performance products in high ridge(636)677-1319

G&M is going to be your best bet IMHO. The shop owner is Mike and he knows EVERYTHING there is to know about these cars. I think he also heads one of the area GN groups. I took my GN there shortly after i purchased it and he's great. He's the kind of guy that will tell you straight up how it is with your car and not give you any BS. He is a very stand up guy and takes car of his Buick guys.

I went to see the guy at Buick performance in High Ridge. This guy knows his stuff and he'll tell you like it is also. I learned more in an hour talking to him than I have with anyone else. I'm gonna get my ATR stuff through him. He quoted me prices cheaper than the catalog.

I went to see the guy at Buick performance in High Ridge. This guy knows his stuff and he'll tell you like it is also. I learned more in an hour talking to him than I have with anyone else. I'm gonna get my ATR stuff through him. He quoted me prices cheaper than the catalog.

Do you like the guy in South county better because High Ridge is so far to go and I don't think my ET Streets like highway miles too much.