Anyone in New York and works on Grand Nationals

ChrisDiLeo3

Recently got my 87 grand national on the road and need help from someone who knows a lot about these cars

Where in NY? I'm in Westchester. I'll give ya a hand trying to diagnose a problem. Let me know.

Where in NY? I'm in Westchester. I'll give ya a hand trying to diagnose a problem. Let me know.

I'm out east on long island. car has been sitting since 2000. needs a real good tune up. if you have a lot of parts in stock i wouldn't mind taking the trip

I'm out east on long island. car has been sitting since 2000. needs a real good tune up. if you have a lot of parts in stock i wouldn't mind taking the trip
If you are out in LI, Check out Grand Performance in Long Island City, Queens. Also maybe contact Dave Husek. He's out in the Island as well.

Try John at the AutoCenter in Chappaqua - he is a straight shooter and is the only guy to ouch my 9K mile Trubo T. Exceptional detail to his work and a gentleman to boot! If interested, hit me up with a private message and I will get you details - I just dont have them handy at the moment

Try John at the AutoCenter in Chappaqua - he is a straight shooter and is the only guy to ouch my 9K mile Trubo T. Exceptional detail to his work and a gentleman to boot! If interested, hit me up with a private message and I will get you details - I just dont have them handy at the moment
John is great. However he may be a little far away for a newbie way out on Long Island.

Unlike me, for instance. When I was a newbie I had a choice of a few local guys. I felt I wasn't taken seriously by a local shop in Hastings. (I think some of you all know who I'm talking about!) So, I wen't 120 miles away to Jack Cotton. This is how it turned out.