Anyone like Vettes?

Congrats on the new Vette Dan. I know you've been wanting one for some time now. The C5 makes a great daily driver with excellent gas mileage.

I too have picked up a couple of Callaway Corvettes.

br

Congrats on the new Vette Dan. I know you've been wanting one for some time now. The C5 makes a great daily driver with excellent gas mileage.

I too have picked up a couple of Callaway Corvettes.

br

Good to hear from ya, Frank. Figured you might reply sometime to this post since you are into vettes as well and now live in vette country.

Dan, 'Vettes in Texas is a HUGE understatment. One would think they're made here. Seems like they're everywhere.

I see in your sig you've made some upgrades to the GN. Looks like a solid combination. Josh must be running scared by now :)

Lovem, one day hope to get one

Like playing with them also. :biggrin:

99% of the time they know what I have and I get no playback..... Still love'm

Ahhhh....yes you can tell it's definitely spring - Dan and Josh are trashing talking again. That means Turbo thinder will be here before we know it.:D

B.T.W. - Nice vette. You need to work up a plate for it: Sinister II

Mike

I have had my 84 for 4.5 years. Been the most reliable car as far as toys are concerned. I know it has Crossfire injection but there is nothing wrong with this system when you have it dead on. I ahd a friend who knows them well set it up when I first got it and been fine since. The problems they had were GM's moronic idea that the settings that worked on the test engine would work on all. They forgot about Production tolerances. 84 Z51 Vette is stll near the top of Vettes for conering G's at 1.01. It corners like it is on rails but it also is the hardest riding Vette ever made. Cheap too. Only paid 4900 for it. It needs cosmetics but it runs perfect. Ok enough talking.

YES I LOVE VETTES!!

redemption

Dan, My redemption package has arrived and I will attempt to make it more than one round at a Turbo Thunder event this year. I think I will just leave the street tires on so you can come closer to hangin! Yes trash talk is in the air after the spring forward daylight saving time!:D here is a sneak peak at what I have for you.
Picture097.jpg

Dan, My redemption package has arrived and I will attempt to make it more than one round at a Turbo Thunder event this year. I think I will just leave the street tires on so you can come closer to hangin! Yes trash talk is in the air after the spring forward daylight saving time!:D here is a sneak peak at what I have for you.
Picture097.jpg

Man that thing is much prettier than you. I'll put on drag radials this year if you want to run me at 11.50 flat since we both don't have rollbars. Otherwise we can spin our way down the track on street radials and see who wins. Your call on however you want me to kick your butt.

Now that's a sign that Spring is the air!

You know I'm not installing a rollbar on my car so it sounds like a street tire battle in the 11:50's. I will shift manual and only use first and second for you so you can keep up!:D And yes, I also think its prettier than me!:rolleyes:

Josh - the motor in the box looks like the same one I saw at AutoZone on Sunday. :p :biggrin: I asked the parts guy about it and he said it was sold and they were waiting for the kid to come pick it up. ;)
Seriously - Cool that you finally got it back after a year of waiting. :cool:

Now as for beating Dan using only two gears - we'll I guess that you have you G.N. birthday cake and get to eat it too. :biggrin:

Now I know Dan's going to chime in here but you know deep down he's hoping that I don't get motivated and start working on my car so that the "North End Buick Crack House of Parts" stays open when he get a jones on for parts and pieces. :eek:

Mike