Anyone using Holley dominator efi????

traction control is a band aid for people who do not no how to tune suspension. Yes you can save the run, but chances are you are still going to loose if the other guy hooks. Alot of classes do not allow traction controlers.

traction control is a band aid for people who do not no how to tune suspension. Yes you can save the run, but chances are you are still going to loose if the other guy hooks. Alot of classes do not allow traction controlers.

That's why the t/c fast box is black...for certain classes, they can look in the car, see the black box and go, nope, your d/q'd...so I got a red box..:cool:

-Dan

Where can I find this system for half the price of a F.A.S.T. ?
Here are the prices I found on ebay for you to compare:

Holley dominator efi $1598.99

Fast XFi $1599.98

You make your own conclusions if that is 1/'2 the price or not.

Here are the prices I found on ebay for you to compare:

Holley dominator efi $1598.99

Fast XFi $1599.98

You make your own conclusions if that is 1/'2 the price or not.
Those are the prices I have found... Not sure where one could be had for half price of a F.A.S.T. Please share

I bought the HP version, with a 5 bar map,2-100psi sensors and the touch screen for 2300.00 from my local speed shop. I priced a xfi form Cal at 2050.00 with the data logger and adapter harness.I know the dominator is more but you do not have to buy all the extra boxes for some of the same features as the xfi.

I bought the HP version, with a 5 bar map,2-100psi sensors and the touch screen for 2300.00 from my local speed shop. I priced a xfi form Cal at 2050.00 with the data logger and adapter harness.I know the dominator is more but you do not have to buy all the extra boxes for some of the same features as the xfi.
Tom, is that price with harness??

tom robison said:
Can not what till i have a motor to play with, thats cool stuff.

One of the member's from Thirdgen.org went with the Holley HP system for his IROC-Z28 w/383 and F1A Procharger, he has nothing but praise for the system. He states that once the engine is warmed up @ 160+ the self tune is always working, including under full throttle and boost, and that it works very fast, even w/his quick jumps in rpms, its making immediate changes...

[video=youtube;DzLOk-WMXuQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzLOk-WMXuQ[/video]

Tom, is that price with harness??

The hp comes with the harness, with the dominator you buy the harnesses separate. I did not see the need for all the extra features of the dominator, that why I went with the hp version.

... another of the 383 w/F1A and Holley HP;

[video=youtube;phvCayQqtWk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phvCayQqtWk[/video]

The hp comes with the harness, with the dominator you buy the harnesses separate. I did not see the need for all the extra features of the dominator, that why I went with the hp version.
Is it plug and play? Sorry for all the questions....
Nick

Is it plug and play? Sorry for all the questions....
Nick

It depends on with harness you get. I bought the universal preterminated harness and it was pretty easy to install. I did install some new ends for the injector harness so it is the same as a buick and iac connector.I was also able to cut all of the factory efi harness out of the car and run on the wires I need.Remember I also do not have the ac on my car so hooking that up could be alittle tricky, but can be done.You can also buy a unterminated harness and run the wiring the way you want.