APB for HYBRIDT :)

DEL

Adam, anything happening on the T-Shirts? I saw Geno on Thursday and he says we need to get our but's in gear!:)

I have heard a rumor that we'll have an 8 second car on the grounds...but I'll let them speak up here if they want to.

I've got a gal in our companies media/merchandising dept working on it since they have all the cool computer programs for editing pics. She is doing it on down time so I'll probably see a proof next month to get to you for final aproval. Any Ideas on supporting vendors for the back of the shirt?

Adam

Adam,

Sounds good on the shirts. I'll look forward to seeing the design.

>Any Ideas on supporting vendors for the back of the shirt?

Funny you should ask. :) I was talking with Geno earlier this week. He suggested that I use the boards, and network with everyone to get some help asking for sponsors. Geno said he would talk to Cotton, and possibly his Fiberglass connection. Here's what I had in mind:

For $100 we will put your company logo on the Turbo Thunder V event T-shirt. We will also include your company name on the event flyers and any other ads we have.

If anyone has a vendor that they'd feel comfortable approaching for sponsorship, let me know. The last thing I want is to call a vendor more than once. As we sign up each vendor we'll get a running list of who is on board.

They can just send a check, and make it payable to 'Dave Loney for Turbo Thunder'

15777 S. Lammer Rd.
Oregon City, OR 97045

Every cent of the sponsorship money will go to payouts!

We also plan to sell the shirts (possibly even pre-sell them) and those profits will go to payouts also. We will pay winner and runner up for each class (same as always)

Here's a list of vendors to get the juices flowing:

Regional:
PTS Transmissions
RJC Racing (Race Jace)
John's Performance
Taffy
Les Schwab

National:
Full Throttle (Mike Licht)
Kirban
Cotton (Dave already mentioned)
ATR
HRpartsNstuff
PTE

Of course there's more to add. I thought these would be the most likely interested in sponsorship.

Performance Transmission (Las Vegas) - Len Freeman should be coming back to race this year, he might sponsor.

If anyone is willing to make some phone calls let me know.

No go for John Pearcy @ John's Performance.
He's already too swamped with business and busy expanding his shop. Additional advertising like sponsorship may lead to more business than he can handle - sounds like a nice problem for a vendor to have :)

I sent both on them a PM and the link to this thread:) I will also hit up RJC Racing (Race Jace)
:)

DEL
Can you post something in the Event News section:)
Here is more to try for sponsoring us
Turbo Technology
Token Fiberglass
Rick Tire and Goodyear
ESR
Advanced Trucks and Spirnt car

I will try to get someting going with these guys;)

Ron,

Sounds good. Do you have a logo you can e-mail me and/or e-mail to HYBRIDT?

Geno,

Will do on the post in Events section. It will be basic for now.

I appreciate all the help guys! I'd like to see the payouts grow to add to the excitement, and maybe pull in even more cars.

Thought of more we can ask:)
Accufab Performance Parts and Accessories
Applied Technologies and Research, Inc. (ATR)
Buick From Hell WILLIAMS & SONS ENGRAVING
Champion Racing Heads
Full Throttle Speed and Style Mike Licht
HRpartsNstuff - Paul Ferry
Kirban Performance Products
Limit Engineering - John C. Craig
Poston Enterprises
Turbonetics, Inc

Sign me up Geno, but only if you go back to grammer school. Not sure what the heck you were trying to say in that private message, put down the pipe and step away from the keyboard...... ;)

I contacted Dennis Kirban today. I'll fax him the details, then he'll let me know.

Come on everyone! Pick a vendor and help out. Doesn't take much time and is a great way to support the cause:p