Ash tray spring

Bat

Not ready for Prime Time
Any body got pictures of how it goes and what it looks like or anything you found to work keeping it closed until you open it. Thanks in advance.

Mine has not closed correctly in years. To tell the truth I never even thought about it till you posted. Surely we will find something that will help us both.

Mine doesn't work either. I keep meaning to mess with it and have never gotten around to it... Hopefully someone will illuminate this topic... :cool:

Damn, I must be bored. I actually went out in the garage, removed my switch panel, took pics, and loaded them on the computer... :redface:

Here you go, hope it helps.

Attachments

• ashtrayspring.JPG
    ashtrayspring.JPG
    117.9 KB · Views: 114
That's alright. It gives me an excuse to vacuum out those nasty-azz ashes under there. I don't think the previous owner used an ashtray, just flicked his ashes in the hole there. :confused:

EDIT: Let me know if you need anything else disassembled and photo'ed. :D

Thanks a million.

Thank you Squid4life & Slow_85 for the pictures. Now I know why the salvage yard ones don't work(made different). Got any ideas on what I can use.

I'd get with Bweavy (GBody parts) and see if he can get you some, or maybe the whole piece. He is very reasonable and a great guy to deal with.

Didn't think

I'll have to see which is cheapest. Thanks for all the input.