***attention anyone near TAMPA***

XxDarkSidexX

Banned
hello, my name is Mark and I am visiting FL for xmas and the new year. I will be in the town of LUTZ and unfortunitly I didn't bring my GN with me on vaction. I am from SO CAL and am feeling already DEAD with bordum!!

Anyone with a GN know of a track, or a car hang out, or anything to do? I would GLADDLY buy some beer and/or hard stuff to even see a nice GN and hang out with some fellow GN guys. I heard Ybor city is the place to go but I went there and there but it really wasn't my scene, besides i couldn't really drink too much because i had to drive 45 min home!

I dont know anyone down here so if anyone is willing and able post something for me to do! Im 24 from SO CAL would love to see and sub 12 second GN.

THX SUNSHINE STATE!

How long are you here

Tampa has many nice and fast GN's. Between 8-12 of us met in Largo on satuday nights at a car show. If your are here still 1/6 we might be able to get you a ride over.

That would be AWSOME! but you do mean the 7th right? saturday is the 7th. Saturday night i can be there for sure. Im leaving on the 8th which is sunday, so that would be a great way to end my vaction! My name is Mark, and im 24 yo with a go-ty on my chin. Ill be driving a red saturn, and will bring a digital camra for pics and video!

Where is the exact location and time of the event? man i can't wait!

Im using a library computer so i will check the response within 24hrs of this posting, basically tommarow afternoon. Thanks for the offer it sounds killer!

Track tommorrow nite.. thursday... Bradenton Motorsports Park

Cruise is Sat nite on US Hwy 19 and 110th ave in Pinellas Park. Burger King parking lot.

is it the street legal event? Because on the bradenton website it says that test n tune is on thursday night and the actual street legal event is on friday the 6th.

im definitly going to the show on saturday to see the GN's. And if i can get a confirmation from you razor on the drag event I would love to goto that as well. If the drags are going to be good with at least 2 GN's, i will bring my video camra and take video, then when i get home ill post it online for everyone to share and watch!thanks guys, this is really cool that i finally have something to do out here. I look forward to meeting you as well as anyone with a GN.

TampaTurbo said:
How long are you here

Tampa has many nice and fast GN's. Between 8-12 of us met in Largo on satuday nights at a car show. If your are here still 1/6 we might be able to get you a ride over.

yes im definitly going to be there on saturday night. I got my little red saturn haha. What time does everyone usaully show up at?

You missed a good nite at the track last nite.. Like I said "Thursday"

Street legal=BS nite at track

I live in north Tampa very near Lutz. If you want to ride over to largo in my GN I will be happy to take you for saturday night 1/7. I usually leave around 5:30.

give me a call

767-6771