Austin Buicks

anyone know how many buicks there are running around austin? i am just curious, because i dont ever see any (but then again i am in wayyyyy north austin).

-jeff

I have a growing phone list of about 30 people cars range from 60's 70's and a few 80's cars as well. I can also add you to our list if you would like. we have been trying to get a group going here for a little while. Now that summer has arrived we should see a few more cars and we can get a monthly get together going. If anyone is intrested PM Me and give me your name, phone, and email. I also have an email list going as well.

My best guess is there is less 10 of us. But just the other day I saw a White Turbo-T which an older guy was driving. So everytime I think there are not that many, I see another one.
One moved away, you got Todd down south and I have 2 ( GNS ) in Buda. I have seen a few in Cedar Park around Regal Performance.

I believe Tin Man is South( ??? ), Sean lives North ; as well as another guy North with a Black T-Type ( SLOWV6).

The PRO lives around here somewhere. Another guy in Tanglewood that never brings his out and one guy that lives on Westgate.

Hell there are a lot of us, problem is that most of us never get together in a group.

TurboTR - get the beast fixed. Sounds like we have enough Buicks for our own car show if you get the guys from regal Performance to come down.:D

BTW: Brad in Georgetown had 3 ( 1 GN, 1 White Turbo-T and 1 - Rosewood Limited ) but I think he might have moved away by now.

Anyone else???

I would be up for a meet. Yes, I live south (off William Cannon/Mopac). TXGS pm sent with my info.

Zac

how many of ya'll are planning on going to bowling green? i am skipping school in the afternoon on thursday to go (hehe). i think it is going to be a blast!i cant wait!