Auto-Archaeology

image.jpeg

Found this sweet can of tuna in the quarter panel of skidmark. No date on it but the car sat as a roller for about 8 years prior to me buying it....didn't want to throw it away and didn't know what else to do with it ...so I left it....

View attachment 267590
Found this sweet can of tuna in the quarter panel of skidmark. No date on it but the car sat as a roller for about 8 years prior to me buying it....didn't want to throw it away and didn't know what else to do with it ...so I left it....

This immediately brought to mind the ZZ T0p song TV Dinners........... "20 year old turkey in a 30 year old tin....." and the Ouija board ....

Baaaaaahahahahahahah!

Last edited:
Hehe... a pot pipe, 6 pack of beer, koozie, can of tuna, and a charm bracelet... put it all together and it sounds like a cheap date night.

Anyone find any condoms?

What am I missing about my .02 worth of a story, or are you just an asshole?

It was meant as a joke, no harm intended. Sorry you missed the "braces" reference.

I hope you have a nice Thanksgiving.

It was meant as a joke, no harm intended. Sorry you missed the "braces" reference.

I hope you have a nice Thanksgiving.

On my phone, can't see the pic very well.

Sorry I jumped at ya, but I didn't see where I deserved any negativity.

On my phone, can't see the pic very well.

Sorry I jumped at ya, but I didn't see where I deserved any negativity.

No worries. Negativity was the furthest thing from my mind when I posted.

That's what I get for using a"Bad Luck Brian" meme........... :(

Apologies again.

Anyhow, back on topic. It just popped into my pea brain....

My 2nd Monte SS was owned by a woman. Some lipstick was left in the glovebox, as was a "feminine hygiene aide".

Side note to this car. Her husband was selling his '86 GN. I remember it being very nice, but had 101,000 miles on it. Whoa... wayyyy to many miles compared to her '85 SS with only 69,000 on it. Plus it has a V8. At 20 yrs old what a dumbass I was. He was asking $5,500 for the GN.

I paid $3700 for the SS.