B.O.P. (Muscle Car Challenge) at Reynolds Ga. coming up ............................

we are going to try and make it out for this one. Going to try an put the car in the 6.40's at 212 made some easy passes at Norwalk in August. First time in the 1/4 with this car and lowered the timing and lower boost. Couldnt get the car to 60ft with out tire shake issue. Hows the track down there and the starting line prep ??
Thanks

The Hunt brothers twin turbo dragster running a 6.59 @ 205.

That sucks. I get home from my deployment Nov 9th. I really wanted to go too :( :(

Dang......I forgot about the BOP SEMC coming up in November. I will miss this one as well.....will be on the road working from the looks of things. Dangit..... :mad:

Ill be there too. This time Im dragging my Dad out there. Hes never been racing with me, this should be a good one to start with. Nice and laid back.

HighPSI said:
One of my favorite races. I'll definitly be there!

Uhh, errrr, maybe I won't :p

Shouldnt you be on the other board pissing people off?? :eek: :biggrin:

:) Lou, Cal, where are you guys staying ? Motor home...??? If so ask Gary and Jery where they are staying at. ??? I need a phone # to make reservations.

Im going to try and get in the Days Inn in Ft Valley. If not Ill stay out in Perry again. The drive was not bad.

Hey Cal.....have you or Louie checked out the new track in Cecil, GA....just up the road from Valdosta? I was just wondering........hopefully the BOP-SEMC will get relocated to SGMP.....paved pits, all concrete racing surface, just a much nicer facility than SDR.

Ok...

The DaysInn it is. JD hooked me up, (again). He was reserving for himself and other gearheads and tossed us in. C-U gentlemen up there.

Slo86GN
Hey Cal.....have you or Louie checked out the new track in Cecil, GA....just up the road from Valdosta? I was just wondering........hopefully the BOP-SEMC will get relocated to SGMP.....paved pits, all concrete racing surface, just a much nicer facility than SDR.
Haven't been there but have heard great things about that track.

Can't wait to see everyone again BG seems so long ago!!

hopefully julio,richy,fred,and me (JD) will be there not sure about don?

thanks JD

Slo86GN said:
Hey Cal.....have you or Louie checked out the new track in Cecil, GA....just up the road from Valdosta? I was just wondering........hopefully the BOP-SEMC will get relocated to SGMP.
There were plans to do that move this year. Obviously, it did not pan out. :redface:

Oh well, there is always next year.

1st time there...

We're planning on making it there this year. We'll have a small caravan of cars coming from the Charlotte area.

K.