Bakersfield June 15th Friday night T&T..

Not a problem, Lou.
Gary! I try to be a good example to the younger guys .But unfortunately by the time They get to that age they are already somewhat ruined by improper up bringing which is a little hard to reverse, Brent ,Andrew & Ralph are prime examples of what I mean.Something about that particular generation that has been lost. I'm presently working to mold them with some behaviour modification techniques.This week the topic is cultural diversity & tolerance. Next week it will be respect for us seniors. Wish me luck. Lou

Lou:
Good luck but I have always felt that you pick up more of their bad habits than they pick up good habits of yours. J/K, of course, Lou. May the old people's force be with you.

rumor has it ...

that someone named Wile ( Scott, Dennis, Brandon)( chevota)
was at irwindale and ran......
5.56@ 130:eek: on 20 lbs boost, spinning all the way through the lights!!
( thats an 8.50 1/4 mi)

hmmmmmm that should shut up the dreamers!!!

you figure out who?

Yup Nordy, you're right on the money about the mileage, and yes, I'll try to hook up w/you guys at the In and Out and cruise up there. Already told the better half! Talk to ya'll later. Ron

you still coming Ron.. call my cell tomorrow around 3pm and i'll tell you where we are.

mike

Good luck to all of you guys that are going racing tomorrow, racers & spectators alike.

Good luck to all of you guys that are going racing tomorrow, racers & spectators alike.

Thanks Wells.. it should be a good turn out.. i think it should be around 10 cars running and a couple watching..

BlackGNX is coming too..

For the guys towing be careful in the area of the Grapevine. I received a ticket for going 70 mph with a trailer and it cost me over $300 with no opportunity to attend a class because of the nature of the offense.
Jeff

For the guys towing be careful in the area of the Grapevine. I received a ticket for going 70 mph with a trailer and it cost me over $300 with no opportunity to attend a class because of the nature of the offense.
Jeff

i know that ticket.. i received one in this lovely state not even 3 hours into my move out here..i had everything all packed in my Lightning with the 300 on the trailer with TONS of stuff packed in it.. the trooper was like, where you driving :confused: .. i wanted to tell him that i was out on a sunday drive from Maryland, but i just sucked it up.. didn't even give me a break, he stated, hope you like living here :mad: .. i just paid the ticket..

i know that ticket.. i received one in this lovely state not even 3 hours into my move out here..i had everything all packed in my Lightning with the 300 on the trailer with TONS of stuff packed in it.. the trooper was like, where you driving :confused: .. i wanted to tell him that i was out on a sunday drive from Maryland, but i just sucked it up.. didn't even give me a break, he stated, hope you like living here :mad: .. i just paid the ticket..

:mad: :mad: :mad: A$$ holes!!!! I got one on the way out to Barstow to pick up my car from Len Freeman. The CHP got me for speeding (88 in a 70) and window tint. I was so pissed at the CHP officer I told him that I had some buddies that worked for a local P.D and would have the ticket signed off with out correcting the violation...was this stupid of me? Yeah :rolleyes: … but the individuals that have seen the window tint on my Acura, you would know its pretty much clear glass, so all in all it was a petty move on the CHP officer to nail me for the window tint.

that someone named Wile ( Scott, Dennis, Brandon)( chevota)
was at irwindale and ran......
5.56@ 130:eek: on 20 lbs boost, spinning all the way through the lights!!
( thats an 8.50 1/4 mi)

hmmmmmm that should shut up the dreamers!!!

you figure out who?

rumors....;)

Nordy ran a 9.67@140 tonight WOW!!!!

I on the other hand some problems with my DIS-4 again then my O2 went bad the last run only made 2 runs. :frown: Next time :rolleyes: It was good seeing everyone out there tonight. Ray I hope everything was ok on the ride home I saw that you turned off. I'm dead and going to bed. :)

Dave,
Nice to hear from you. I hope all is going well. I remembered when you went up to Pomona to run early in the morning and they threw you off the track after your first pass for not having a roll bar. I was at Carlsbad that same day and they would run in the afternoon. Well you showed up from Pomona unloaded your car, made one pass and they kicked you off that track. Fun days!
Jeff

You remember that!!!!:eek: Ahhh yes, the good old days. Really pained me when I dug up pix on the internet of the bulsdozers tearing Carlsbad apart. Wasn't much but it was close!
Out here all we have is 1/8 mile tracks. But the track is only 4 miles up the road, and really isn't a bad track (traction wise).
Street tune (93 octane no alky), on real radial Firestones, I've managed 8.0@86 with an unbelievable 1.8 60'

All's well here. You can see my new digs in my photo gallery.

RUMORS;)

No one around here will believe that a 109 block could do that :D .. they are all dreamers.....
I'm very impressed! but not surprised you have the best in the business as support. Bill Anderson & Harold to supervise & take all the credit. How can you go wrong.