You can type here any text you want

Best car photos.......(photogenic)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
20160120_143202.jpg 20160328_113411_resized.jpg imagejpeg_1.jpg I've had her since I was 19 yrs old. Thanks to turbo Lou, I'm rollin again!

Went to a show at the local craft brewery and oddly enough there was another GN there. After comparing notes for a while his car was built during the same production week (6 days before mine) and wound up at the same dealer in Georgia

2016-04-16 009 by Alan Minga, on Flickr

2016-04-16 005 by Alan Minga, on Flickr

Nice pics everyone!

I am working on a NEW presentation slideshow that we will use at events & on our new website. I am looking for high quality pictures of our customers that are using our HRpartsNstuff Swaybar/Anti-Roll setup. Might get displayed on anything from our catalog, our website, to a full size movie screen! While everyone prefers the nice wheelie pictures, anything is welcome.

What I would REALLY like to see is someone going thru a corner. Doesn't have to be fast or g-forces, just a nice pic that shows it being daily driven & show some handling. I'm interested in what someone can come up with there, even if it's "staged" action. Picture quality & focus is most important. Please do NOT do anything dangerous etc, definitely NOT worth it.

PLEASE send pics (bigger file = better) to: hrpartsnstuff@aol.com

Please include any info you want to share about you and/or your car.
Performance info is always helpful too (1/4 mile E.T & MPH & 60ft)
Some like to brag, some like to keep it a secret. It's all goooood!

Also, please mention that it's OK for me to use the pictures you send.
Hoping to build something everyone will be proud of.

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice pics everyone!

I am working on a NEW presentation slideshow that we will use at events & on our new website. I am looking for high quality pictures of our customers that are using our HRpartsNstuff Swaybar/Anti-Roll setup. Might get displayed on anything from our catalog, our website, to a full size movie screen! While everyone prefers the nice wheelie pictures, anything is welcome.

What I would REALLY like to see is someone going thru a corner. Doesn't have to be fast or g-forces, just a nice pic that shows it being daily driven & show some handling. I'm interested in what someone can come up with there, even if it's "staged" action. Picture quality & focus is most important. Please do NOT do anything dangerous etc, definitely NOT worth it.

PLEASE send pics (bigger file = better) to: hrpartsnstuff@aol.com

Please include any info you want to share about you and/or your car.
Performance info is always helpful too (1/4 mile E.T & MPH & 60ft)
Some like to brag, some like to keep it a secret. It's all goooood!

Also, please mention that it's OK for me to use the pictures you send.
Hoping to build something everyone will be proud of.

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Paul, I run your bar. Next time I'm out, I'll try to have some shots snapped for you.

Back