Best chip for a stock 87 GN?

Appreciate it! What other "typical" mods would you do, or have you done?
Of that list of chips, which one is recommended?

Most importantly, get the car running top notch, if it's not already.
Do the spring cleaning/ maintenance stuff, as mentioned.

It's best to set a goal of where you want the car to run so you can buy the right parts.

Get a scan master to monitor knock retard (0).
Install a new fuel pump for piece of mind and to match your goals (low fuel pressure under boost = no head gaskets) w/ a fuel pump hot wire kit (it has larger wiring to ensure higher voltage/ volume at the pump).
Fuel pressure gauge to monitor fuel pressure under boost (permanent or temporary) visible from drivers seat, #1 fuel pressure increase per #1 psi boost increase.
If you are getting a chip anyway, maybe look into a Turbo Tweak 5.7 chip and injector combo for running E85 (cheap race gas to run more boost) that matches your goals.

Search "recipes" for ideas on what it takes to run 11's, 10's and so on.
rjcracing.com has a recipe list on their website as well.

Good luck with your purchase.
George

X 3 Turbo tweak v5.7 . the stock factory chip is horrible! the v 5.7 will make it run incredible better. I was ready to burn my gn , ran horrible stalled. Idle all over the place, cel codes. It was horrible. Popped in Erics chip. New car. All drivability problems gone. Runs awesome now. K&n and adjustable waste gate only mods on mine. Best money spent on gn to date other than scan master.