Best trans choice...

I never made that mistake but know people who have.

First off it won't fit in the tunnel without some massaging at the very least. Most people don't want to mangle the drive shaft tunnels of their TR's

Second, there are so many better choices out there now that they are obsolete. They may have served a purpose before all the OD units and now we have factory 6 and 8 speed trans out there.

Almost 3 grand for a glorified transfer case??? Why?

If you have one I will say that the people That use them say they are reliable, that's all the good I have to say about it.

Can't beat a turbo 400 for the price and durability . 4l80 is a great trans but its not cost effective and it's alot heavier than a 400. Call me and Ill get you a price if you need one

I want to keep my built 200R4 on an upcoming LS engine swap.
It's an crate LSA with an 8 bolt crank rather than the 6 bolt LS3 crank. Anyone know who makes the adapter(flexplate)? Advance and TCI do not.

I want to keep my built 200R4 on an upcoming LS engine swap.
It's an crate LSA with an 8 bolt crank rather than the 6 bolt LS3 crank. Anyone know who makes the adapter(flexplate)? Advance and TCI do not.

You could try Lonnie at Extreme automatics. He may be able to set you up, or at least point you to the company that has what you need.