Julio,

XL or L if you still have them.

And where is your blow down tube?
Is he chiseling it out of solid steel.......:biggrin:

Julio,

XL or L if you still have them.

And where is your blow down tube?
Is he chiseling it out of solid steel.......:biggrin:

You dont want to know :redface: .. be done early this week.

Yes have your size set aside..

Thanks for the great work.. need you well taken care off :D

T-Shirts

I have a few left of the sizes Large, XL, 2XL, 3XL.

Once they are gone, they are gone. Place your order or regret later.:D

Julio

Nifty T-shirts

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julio, I sent $46 via paypal for 2- 2XL T-shirts on friday. Just wanted to make sure you got it. Also sent you a PM. Let me know when you ship. Thanks, Tom Mancini.

Maria will e-mail each one of you...once order is shipped.

We got lots of orders in. I really appreciate your support.

Cheers,
Julio

Julio, I will take a L, please set aside and will send Paypal by Tuesday.Will be getting the Alky set when funds are available.

Thank you TurboBuick.com communitty. It really means a lot to me and my family for your continued support.

Enjoy the shirts.. they were designed with the talent of two of the best artists I have ever dealt with... Shawn Verbe and Mike Casteel

:)

PS.. cutoff on ordering these is today.. we're basically out. Call me at 727-570-9999 .. no more pm's please.. Thanks

Thank you TurboBuick.com communitty. It really means a lot to me and my family for your continued support.

Enjoy the shirts.. they were designed with the talent of two of the best artists I have ever dealt with... Shawn Verbe and Mike Casteel

:)

PS.. cutoff on ordering these is today.. we're basically out. Call me at 727-570-9999 .. no more pm's please.. Thanks

Can we still get one with a kit purchase or no?