BG Alky T-shirts.. re-ordered

Maria will e-mail each one of you...once order is shipped.

We got lots of orders in. I really appreciate your support.

Cheers,
Julio

Julio

I PMed you my order for 1 XXL with credit card info on 06/21- you PMed me back that you would process it on the 23rd- haven't heard from Maria- did she get my info?

Thanks,
Joe :)

Sorry.. no shirts in any sizes left. I'll keep you in mind if we make them again.

Cheers :D

Got mine yesterday, AWESOME !!
Thanks for making these available Julio.

Bryan

PM sent

Thank you TurboBuick.com communitty. It really means a lot to me and my family for your continued support.

Enjoy the shirts.. they were designed with the talent of two of the best artists I have ever dealt with... Shawn Verbe and Mike Casteel

Thanks Julio for the kind words, Shawn is the all around talent, from his abstract work to his custom Gretsch guitar, He's got skills, Me..IM just a schmuck with photoshop and some ideas here and there..LOL

Mike

Payment sent through pay-pal for one(2XL).Let me know when it ships out.

Thanks,
Eric

Doing another limited run. I need to know by Monday.

After this.. no more.. I mean it this time :D

Due to a lot of emails for these.. and running out.. we had some more T-shirts made.

We have some shirts.. not very many.. when these are gone.. they are gone. No more re-ordering :D

Thanks for the great support..

Pricing is 15 for XL and smaller, 20 for 2xl and larger. Shipping is typically $3 per shirt via USPS parcel post.
Hi Razor,

You have a PM :)

i want some, i need a 2-2xl and 2 large please let me know if it's still possible
i know i'm late but i just read it. :confused:

thanks

Thank you to all of you that placed the order and issued payment. Order was made at early this morning..I will pick up order tomorrow morning and it will go out tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks for your support