BIG PARTS LIST, My Biggest Parts List Yet!!! Lots of parts added.

Bob, I've been looking all over for the plastic speaker holders that go in the "concert sound" lower door panels. The ones that hold the speakers then screw to the door itself. (three screws used) Then the concert sound panels go over them. Do you know what I'm referring to? Do you have a set of two? Let me know if you do. Thank you kindly.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Bob, I've been looking all over for the plastic speaker holders that go in the "concert sound" lower door panels. The ones that hold the speakers then screw to the door itself. (three screws used) Then the concert sound panels go over them. Do you know what I'm referring to? Do you have a set of two? Let me know if you do. Thank you kindly.

Bruce '87 Grand National

I don't have any, that I know of. If I find any that Ive over looked, I will let you know.

OK, that's alright. Thank you for checking for me, Bob. If you find a pair just let me know. I'll be waiting. Thank you for your time.

You must have gotten lots of snow up there, it missed us and we only got one inch....

Bruce '87 Grand National

OK, that's alright. Thank you for checking for me, Bob. If you find a pair just let me know. I'll be waiting. Thank you for your time.

You must have gotten lots of snow up there, it missed us and we only got one inch....

Bruce '87 Grand National

The worst part of the storm missed us, but we still got around 12 inches of snow. I'll let you know if I have any more of those speaker brackets.

Hi Bob,

I have a question for you, how hard is it to switch a 84GN from manual to electric windows, locks. Here is the situation, my car is in the body shop, needed new doors, found some local but they are electric and my car is/was maual, and I want to switch it over. The body man can't find the wiring harness under the dash for the doors, do I need to buy something? Or abandon the whole idea....
The other thing, I just put a notice out local that I need a rear bumper, sub bumper, brackets, seems while the car was at the body shop some low life walked off with it. What would the cost be to have these shipped to the body shop, (his personal residence) Westminister MD. 21157.

Thanks,
Chuck

parts

Are the green stripe injectors still abailable? How many miles on them?
Also do you have a 86/87 cat. converter in good shape. Thanks,

Hi Bob,

I have a question for you, how hard is it to switch a 84GN from manual to electric windows, locks. Here is the situation, my car is in the body shop, needed new doors, found some local but they are electric and my car is/was maual, and I want to switch it over. The body man can't find the wiring harness under the dash for the doors, do I need to buy something? Or abandon the whole idea....
The other thing, I just put a notice out local that I need a rear bumper, sub bumper, brackets, seems while the car was at the body shop some low life walked off with it. What would the cost be to have these shipped to the body shop, (his personal residence) Westminister MD. 21157.

Thanks,
Chuck

Its not hard to switch over, you would have to change upper door panels also. Do you need a steel or alum reinforcement for the bumper?