BIG PARTS LIST, My Biggest Parts List Yet!!! Lots of parts added.

Are the green stripe injectors still abailable? How many miles on them?
Also do you have a 86/87 cat. converter in good shape. Thanks,

The green strips dont have very many miles, but they are 30lb not 42.5lb 009's. I don't have any Cats left, I have a guy locally who buys them as quick as I get them.

Its not hard to switch over, you would have to change upper door panels also. Do you need a steel or alum reinforcement for the bumper?

Bob,

The original sub bumper was aluminum, pretty sure, I know it came with the aluminum drums, let's figure a price for each so I can decide. Also need a pair of bumper shocks.

I looked in the Turbo Shop Manual and looks like I need "#5 cross body wiring harness" for a start on the electric doors and locks, doubt that it's there now if the car didn't come with electric.(the car is about a hour away, I didn't get to look)
Also "door lock relay assembly".
Upper door panels are already taken care of, the old ones where worn through on the fabric, have new ones to replace these.

Chuck

Bob,
Found a local bumper, picking it up this morning (Sun), (don't want you to waste your time on shipping cost/pricing). Dropping it off at the car, will take a look to see if wiring is there for the doors, looks like it should be below the ecm area for pass. side.
Chuck

hello iam interested in 84-87 T-type header panel with nice black paint $150
do you have a pic ?

Bob,
Need wiring harness for electric doors/locks, and lock relays that go by the ecm. If I'm forgetting something let me know.
Chuck

misc parts

hi bob,
ed from ct.just sending you that reminder to check on the blue floorshift column,steering wheel and dash.thanks.

hi bob,
ed from ct.just sending you that reminder to check on the blue floorshift column,steering wheel and dash.thanks.

I have the column, I let you know on the dash and steering wheel tomorrow. My schedule today is crazy. It was good meeting you by the way.

Re: Dash Plaque

I have got an '87 Turbo T and I am looking for the passenger side dash plaque that says Buick Regal. Not the Limited or the Grand National plaque. I am looking for one that is not scatched or discolored. I don't want you to have to take one off a good dash. Any help or information would be greatly appreciated. I have had nothing but good experiences on this website and the members are a gold mine source of information that has helped me on more than one occasion. My email is daverave52@hotmail.com. Thank you again for your time and concern.

Sincerly,
67gsconv