Bit the bullet doing a mini tub

Well i changed out the rears spring from the advance progressive spring back to the factory springs. That lowered the car at least a inch or so. I think that helped the looks myself. Good thing is i still have not rolled the fender lips!

Attachments

• tn_IMG_0636.JPG
    tn_IMG_0636.JPG
    65.7 KB · Views: 298
  • tn_IMG_0637.JPG
    tn_IMG_0637.JPG
    87.7 KB · Views: 297
  • tn_IMG_0638.JPG
    tn_IMG_0638.JPG
    76.4 KB · Views: 310
I knew he would do you a good job. I went and looked at the work in progress. He really takes his time to be sure it's right.
You've got a very nice car there.

I knew he would do you a good job. I went and looked at the work in progress. He really takes his time to be sure it's right.
You've got a very nice car there.

Thanks Craig for telling me about him! It worked out great! Hope to meet you at the TB.com nats.

Wow!....

That's an outstanding job! The stance and the fitment are right -on. Good job.:cool:

Well i changed out the rears spring from the advance progressive spring back to the factory springs. That lowered the car at least a inch or so. I think that helped the looks myself. Good thing is i still have not rolled the fender lips!

Mmmm...not sure...I don't want to break up the fun here, but I preferred the stance in the pictures you posted earlier in post #32.:redface: I'm not a fan of the low, ''tires-as-close-as-possible-to-the-wheel-opening'' look, but that's me. Other than that, your car looks beautiful, you did a great job!:eek:

Claude.:)

P.S: By the way, what's wrong in rolling the fender lips?

Mmmm...not sure...I don't want to break up the fun here, but I preferred the stance in the pictures you posted earlier in post #32.:redface: I'm not a fan of the low, ''tires-as-close-as-possible-to-the-wheel-opening'' look, but that's me. Other than that, your car looks beautiful, you did a great job!:eek:

Claude.:)

P.S: By the way, what's wrong in rolling the fender lips?

claude do you remember the white T that was in jack shop that was mini tub 10 year ago? that was mine car .i mini tub that car, is was one of the frist mini tub T with stock tub.. I just did TONY GOMES car last year..
PS AWESOME WORK MY FRIEND! KUDO 3.8v six!!
LOVE THE WAY IT LOOK ..